Does my crush like me back?

i've liked this boy for a while now and we stare at eachother quite a bit. Once he was standing behind me and played with my hair then spoke to me and he had the biggest smile on his face, his friends always shout stuff at me calling me his girlfriend (so I'm guessing he talks about me?) and when I was walking to school he was Infront of me and slowed up so I caught up to him. The only thing is I'm very shy so don't talk to him :(( what should I do and does he like me back?

What Guys Said 1

• This dude likes you. When his friends call you his Girlfriend he sure as hell talks about you
    Try to talk to him you won't regret it :)

What Girls Said 2

• Talk to him, do it quick! Before he starts thinking you're not interested, when that happens he'll move onto some other girl!

Similar instances happened to me when I was in regular high school, and I made no attempt at talking or showing my affection towards my crush. I kick myself every time I think about him. I moved away so it doesn't matter anymore. But in your case, you have a chance! So grab it.

I think he may like you, but you'll never find out unless you make the first move. Girls nowadays don't have to rely on guys making the first move. It's the friggen 21st century.

• I think he does :))