Girls, I do not click "like" on facebook posts, yet I genuinely like a girl, will she assume I'm not interested, if I don't "like" her facebook posts?

Thanks for the replies... I do not "like" any friends posts on facebook, never have done since joining facebook in 2012, as I believe it to be insincere/pointless... I do not want to begin "liking" this particular girls posts, despite the fact that it would be to display genuine interest, other FB friends, and I'm sure the girl heself would begin to question my sudden "liking" activity, although with genuine intention, I do not believe I can begin now having not "liked" facebook posts before...

4

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 3

• They're just Facebook likes, which really don't amount to much.

• That's so ridiculous, it won't be anything hun. If you like it you like it. But that doesn't necessarily mean your interested in the person.

• Just start liking a few things then she will know that you know she's there!