Which is more intimate Snapchat, facebook or instagram?

If your crush added you which is better?
Assuming they have your digits

• Instagram
  • Snapchat
  • Facebook

Most Helpful Guy

• The most intimate is to get close to each other in person.

Most Helpful Girl

• Um it depends on which one you use the most. In my case it's Facebook, because it's the on I use the most. I only have 3 pictures of me on Insta and rarely use snapchat. But if I used them all equally I would have to say that instagram is the leat intimate and Snapshat the most intimate.

What Guys Said 5

• Well I would say Facebook since that's the only social networking site I'm on. I'm so clueless and out of the loop when it comes to other sites.

• I say Snapchat, most people will add damn near everybody on Facebook and Instagram. :-P

• I am on facebook. Never been on snapchat and, as a Linux PC user, instagram cannot see me. Which one is best for meetimng a UK girl for chat and more?

• Snapchat
    Instagram
    Are for fucking

Facebook is more intimate I guess

• A picture is worth a thousand words.

What Girls Said 8

• Definitely snapchat. Facebook use has decline now and days, so people rarely post on there. It's not a big deal. Instagram, well, I would let anyone follow me on Instagram. Snapchat, you get to see what they're up to almost everyday and send flirtatious snaps.

• I guess snapchat. I've heard of it though I have no idea what your supposed to do on it. Along with Instagram, no idea what your supposed to do with it. All I can picture is you add pictures and that's it.

Still no social media website is intimate.

• I say snapchat probably because things aren't saved so it's can only be between you and that person.

• Neither, I would preffer WhatsApp.
    But if I must choose between the 3 options, I'm going with Facebook, I like the messenger it has. 😛😂

• Facebook or Snapchat

• instagram

• Snapchat, pictures are gone within a few seconds, lower possible embarrassment factor.

• Social media isn't intimate...