Is this good dating advice from Donald Trump?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• I've done very well for myself as a freelancer, and a BIG part of that has been due to the support of my husband, an artisan who works at most part-time from home.

If I need to travel to a trade show, he can come with -- or, if the logistics don't work that way, he can stay with the kids. If I have a particularly heavy workload, he has the flexibility to take on a lighter one. And so on.

He is (literally) a former delinquent from the streets, and he has never been the type to climb corporate ladders, but there is no question who is the leader and authority figure in this household. And he's always been the sexiest thing I've ever seen, but, the first time he ever held one of our babies in those impossibly perfect arms of his... godDAMN, girls. <3

... I digress.

Mr. Trump may or may not have intended to make a unisex statement, but, it is what it is.

A car doesn't need 2 engines and no exhaust -- nor would it run well that way.
    Neither does a household need 2 primary earners.

Most Helpful Guy

• Does he have more bankruptcies or divorces? I forget

• Some of his companies went bankrupt, he never went bankrupt himself

• @ShayanMortazavi1 so you're saying I can file for corporate bankruptcy 4 times and still be considered an amazing businessman?
      That makes complete sense lol

• When you are as rich as Donald Trump, you can say literally anything about dating, from your personal experience, and feel like you know woman inside and out.

What Girls Said 6

• Depends how long you want to date each person 😊

• Sounds like somebody has a *real* healthy view of women.

• Great advice. People in general should be less insecure.. if a man/woman wants to be with you badly enough, they'll be there. You only push them further away the more you beg for them to be by your side.

Wise words from Mr. Trump ;)

• i support my man

• Well… Men are still providers so they work their a*s off. Not fair to complain about how he is not home enough. Only a woman who spends too much time at home and doesn't work hard enough would complain about his man not being home enough.

Cut them men some slack. They are still the ones who brig food to the table.

So, I agree.

• In between.

For a true partnership, there needs to be a relationship. So if they guy is busy with a big goal, he needs to devote more focused time when he can to building this connection. There's more to being a devoted wife than looking good, running his house and keeping your mouth shut until he wants to put his dick in it.

Donald Trump has employees, not wives.

What Guys Said 16

• Of course of you have a woman who is unsupportive and complains constantly then you won't be successful because you'll be stressed out all the time. You do need to give her attention and spend time with her too though. It depends on whether money is your top priority or your family life.

• Yes but really put in such a narrow and crass, me-myself-I way - a history of his life is not really the essence of this truth which is MUCH larger... the truth is that success in most biographies is more easily fostered with complete grace & support from everyone in your village
    beginning with birth family
    and families thereafter

It's also a two-way street

• Well yeah, it's common sense I believe. If you are surrounded by people that don't want you to move forward and stop you, then you can't become successful.

• Well it's good to know what a woman's role should be.. *sigh*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=diMp241gAcw

• No lol...

He started well, but then crash completely.
    So mister trump is not into loosing time to understand his woman... is basically about him... sad.

• Women have a habit of not pulling in the same direction as their men. They always want more. They just don't live in reality like men do and accept things how they are. Heads are in the clouds and they want to drag yours up there as well

• Buzzfeed lol

• well it sounds kind of sexist but it is true "IF" you do the same for her.

• To me that makes sense... but you also should be able to listen to your girl, and not forgive HER needs :)

• Yep, if your needs aren't being fulfilled and you're not going to change for her, cut the cord.

• It's very true and he's a really smart guy even though he plays dumb in front of the camera.

• If it comes out of trumps mouth, chances are its not good advice

• If she is complaining about those things it's probably because you aren't fulfilling her needs. If you can't fulfill each other, you don't belong together.

• Looks good

• Eh. On the service it sounds like sound advice until you ask the question what kind of success is he talking about. Success in what exactly?

• Lol on the *surface

• It would be hard to disagree with that.