What was the worst date you ever went on?

Most Helpful Guy

• Date with this co-worker from work. This girl literally had no personality and spent the entire date giving one word answers. The whole thing felt like it was MY job to please her and impress her, that shit got real old real quick.

Most Helpful Girl

• A very bad tinder date lol.
    He was an ass. Totally made me feel like shit when I mentioned I liked to run and lift (at the time, I was heavier so he prob thought it was funny). Later told me a story about how he got arrested and I had to act like I enjoyed listening to that. And he was obsessed with bitcoins. Even in the movie theater he would pull out his phone and check his bit coin trading. (he was studying finance).
    Now, he has dropped out of university. And is a full time "bit coin trader" and apparently makes EDM music on the side. lmfao

What Guys Said 1

• About five years ago. She decided to bring a friend along.

What Girls Said 2

• Tinder Date. Guy cried when I wouldn't have sex with him. Lied about his age and name. THEN I left my phone in my car. I had to use iphone tracker to get it back. Then he tried to kiss me again and I rejected him. He called me and told me he loved me and he will be okay. I only knew him for 2 days. Crazy and creepy.

• Omfg when I was 16 to a movie and than Dairy Queen with this guy who I used to work with