How to get my boyfriend off his phone?

I've told him how I feel about it but he's stuck on the games on there and he doesn't seem to care. He's always playing them and when I'm around him I would like no phones but he can't even talk to me he's always so much into them, how do I stop this?

Most Helpful Guy

• You need to provide something more interesting and engaging than the game he is playing.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 3

• There's a couple of reasons that he might be. One of the most likely is the escapism. Pretty common for guys around that age. Early college? What is it that he wants to get away from? What is it that's stressing him out?

If a guy has a girlfriend, he doesn't usually want to ignore her, but it sounds like he's got some issues.

• Here's a test. Get naked and be sexy. Touching yourself and whatever. If he is still more interested in his phone dump him, and find a man not a boy.

• You can't stop it... You either accept it or find a new boyfriend

What Girls Said 2

• Be more interesting or play it together so you're both involved

• since he's too into his phone, ignore him for awhile and soon later, he will realise you're not there. make him realise the important of real communication and not with his phone while you're together. it if doesn't work, talk to him about this. tell him that he can play his games all he want, but you don't like it when he is into is phone all the time when he's with you. tell him how you really feel about it. i'm sure he would understand if he really loved you.