Would guys date a girl like me?

Would guys date a girl like me?I have a lot of piercings and tattoos and change my hair color like every week.

Most Helpful Guy

• Hm I think it's an interesting way to express yourself but perhaps some might claim it to be excessive, because it masks so much of your face, diverts from the human qualities.

Some might also be intimidated, especially by the fact that the majority of the piercing r near your mouth, a prominent platform for physical contact. It might give the impression that you shy away from intimate interactions like kissing.

Hm it's difficult to say. I'm sure somebody who also has/understands the art of piercing would like you. Personally I would talk to you but I don't know if could get past it. Perhaps if I got to know you better, understood what the piercing meant to you, why you got them.

Most Helpful Girl

• hmm... I dunno! meh! I am to lazy and laid back lol! hahah! Sure if your okay with me looking girly! lol

What Guys Said 36

• Mmmm. Probably not. That's too many. That's just masochism right there. I don't mind tattoos or piercings, but that's excessive. She is hot, but all those piercings. Just too many. I absolutely love snake bites, too. But. Nope. Too many piercings. I don't think a lot of guys would. She would have to find a guy the same as her.

• I could live with the tattoos and your hair is kinda cool... I dont care for the piercings. We would not be a good match.

That said, to answer your question more specifically, I know there must be some guys who would be into your look. Probably even some who have a similar look themselves. I don't know how common it would be to find guys who like your taste in piercings, but there are some out there, I'm very confidant.

• Sorry but no, I am not that tolerant of piercings (don't really mind tattoos) especially that many and especially around the mouth, I think it detreacts from the beauty of the girl not enhances it.

• I wouldn't be interested , to wild for my layed back azz.

• Yikes

• some will some won't. me personally i would say no im sorry you could be a great and wonderful person. but im just in no way could find myself in a relationship with someone that has that type of look. your very pretty though. just way too much piercings.

• I can tell you're very cute/pretty. Honestly the tattoos and piercings would be a turn off for me. I'm ok with the hair though.

• changeing your hair color all the time wouldn't bother me or that your a little goth. but the piercings are the deal breaker

• never in a million years

• Won't mind tbh
    You look cute and adorable AF
    Second as you're older than me then you can give me some good life advice too :P LOL

• Hell no.

• I would if your personality was good enough.. and by that I mean if your personality was REALLY good enough to make up for all those piercings.

• I would have - if you didn't have all those piercings in your face. Now, you have a whole bunch of holes in your face. You're asking me if I'd date you based on your piercings. I'm giving you my honest opinion.

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-K7fCQlUhj0

I could deal with the hair color, but the piercings are a HUGE no-no

• Well to me , it is a NO, but I see before someone with far more piercings than you have right now and yet she has a boyfriend.

• Too many rings and piercings and stuff.

• Hell yes I would. Totally my type. Now here's my counter question:

Assuming enough common interests and he's got a decent personality, does a guy have to be as modified as you to be attractive, or is maybe a pierced ear and a few tattoos enough?

I'm wondering if I strike out so often because I'm not very heavily tattooed, and I haven't had any piercings in forever.

• Search on google 'guys with lot of piercings and tattoos'
    You aren't the only human being out there who is into this.

• Airport security must be snugly mate with you. No way in hell would I date a freak show like that.

• Changing hair color is cool, but the rest not really...

• Unmm nope.. I won't... Thise are too many piercings...
    I won't be even able to kiss you :-P

• I mean, if you´re interesting in a personal, social, intellectual and physical manner. I would probably give it a go. I´m open-minded, but at the same time I have standards. Kinda puts me at an awkward position.

• Sure why not

• too many piercings take some of them off

• DEFINITELY not someone with a sane mind. He will have to be a very disturbed person; like yourself.

• I'm sorry but no. You freak me out

• that's scary! I don't know about dating but i'd bang ya ;)

• Your cute.

• No offense... but yer just like Pinhead...

• More from Guys
    6

2 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 6

• There will be someone :) probably someone having a similar taste for piercings and tattoos. I imagine you two will get stuck together sometimes lol.

• you're pretty the hair stuff is cool but it looks hard to kiss you haha and these are too much, maybe less in the nose and around the lips and i'm ok with the rest :3

• U r really cute? Bt seriously y do u need all those piercings? Any reason... I dont want to offend u.. bt still I feel it ll be a little difficult to find a guy who would be ok wd all those piercing

• there's someone out there for everyone

• Take out all the piercings , go for a more natural makeup look , and hair color. Maybe a soft brown hair color & new cut.

• If I were a dude and I was into your personality, sure.