Girls, Do you lose 'COMPLETE' attraction in this way?

So when you meet a random guy you find "Hot" looking , you have a short chat with him for the first time. At first sight you are interested to have sex/ date him.
When you have a short chat with him, he appears to look nervous/ stiff.

As a result, would you still be interested to have sex/date him after the short chat?

Please select an option from the poll.

• I WILL still be interested to have sex/date the 'hot guy' after the brief chat, even though he appears to look nervous/ stiff.
    80% (12)
  • I WON'T be interested to have sex/date the 'hot guy' anymore after the brief chat, because it makes me un-comfortable and I will lose sexual attraction completely.
    7% (1)
  • I LOSE COMPLETE sexual attraction I have for a 'hot guy' , as soon as I find out he is nervous/ stiff during a brief chat.
    0% (0)
  • I ONLY date 'hot guys' who act nervous/ stiff during a brief chat.
    0% (0)
  • Any other reason. (please specify)
    13% (2)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

2

What Girls Said 2

• Likely it's not going to be a big deal if he looks stiff. As long as the conversation is going well it should be fine.

• Thanks :)) What if the 'hot guy ' stared at you with a faint smile while having a brief chat?

• depends how "HOT" he is. If he's hott and just a tad nervous its nice.. maybe even endearing. But if he's nervous to the point of not being himself or seeming genuine then I start to lose interest because it feels like he isn't being himself..