How do I ask this girl out?

There is this girl in my history class and she is really cute and chill. I was going to ask her to lunch. I just want to get to know her and see if she is my type or not. I've never really talked to her before but I know her friends and they say I'm sweet (I'd assume they told her about me) so I think I have a pretty good chance. Any tips on this situation?

Most Helpful Girl

• Well since you're 100 years old you better make move, man! 😂 I'm sorry, couldn't resist. But seriously, just say hi, ask her if you could sit next to her, start talking, compliment her. :)

Most Helpful Guy

• If you haven't really talked to her yet, like at all, I'd suggest just a simple approach with something like "Hey I've seen you and think you're cute, would you want to grab lunch with me?" But you don't seem like that much of a shy guy either, so if you just approach her and ask her out for lunch it will do the trick. If she accepts she's definitely interested in meeting you. If she doesn't it isn't the end of the world, and if she messed up she might apologize afterwards or keeps staring at you.

• I'm kinda shy but Ivery been thinking about it and like who the fuck cares if she says no its not like it's going to ruin our friendship or something so I'm going to just go for it

• That's the attitude I wish I had, Kudos to you and Good Luck!

• Pro tip just get fed up until you say fuck it

What Girls Said 1

• Dude go for it!!

What Guys Said 2

• "Would you wanna go to lunch with me (today)?"

• I was going to say "I know I'm not a ginger (inside joke) but do you want to go out to lunch with me" and if she says no I was going to say something like "are you sure you don't want free food"

• Yep that'd work too.

• well talk to her, and try to figure out if she is ur type or not, before you ask her out. so tlk to her at school a little, after 2-3 days get her number. and after a few more days, of not tlkn too much Invite her to go sumwhere.