What is my boyfriend saying I'm freaking out?

Most Helpful Girl

• Notice how he said "I know you love me" but he only said he "cares about you a lot." He cares for you but he is definitely having doubts. Sounds like his feelings aren't as strong for you as yours are for him.

What Guys Said 12

• You need to give him time to process whatever he needs to deal with.
    Spamming his text messages won't make him decide any faster, just wait a bit and talk to him again.

• You need to back off. You're coming on way too strong. I understand how it feels. I know the feeling of desperately wanting to stay with someone when they want to leave. But you need to give him some time and space. Wait at least a week. If you freak out like that, it's going to push him away for good.

You need to wait for him to contact you. If he doesn't in a week, send him *one* message. Not overblown like there. I know you don't want to. But if you freak out again, it's going to be counterproductive.

He said "I don't know." That means he's doubting your relationship. But it doesn't mean he's done with you. Not totally. Give him some time, then ask if he knows yet.

A week later, maybe ask him if there's anything you can do to make things better for him. Or ask him why he's doubting your relationship. Be calm. Don't freak out. Like I said. That will put him off further.

If worst comes to worst. You have to let go.

• Seems like y'all's relationship isn't over but it's on the ropes.

• just what he side. he doesn't know if he still have the same feeling for you that you do for him

• You need to chat about this face to face.

• You are psycho. He should run.

• You sound to dependent. I don't know what you situation is but constently telling them that you love them and you need them can get annoying. (To little can make you seem uninterested so you have to find a sweet spot) so just take a chill pill.

• Geez, give him some room to breathe

• Confused guy as usual
    He is maybe afraid of commitment
    You should speak to him in real life and read his body language
    Does he speak to you with his toes pointed your way? Or not
    Does he look you in the eye
    Ever catch him staring at you
    What is his tone of voice
    How does he answer you
    And be sure to dress properly and dont look like you're trying too hard
    Try to not let it show too much

• The poor guy needs some time to think. That said he's not very tactful, is he? I get you wanting clarity. Not knowing can be worse than knowing at times. However this guy probably needs to think a little. Try to step back and think about things from a fresh perspective.

And no matter how hard it seems to you, let him breathe. Mhm?

• y'all have a fight?

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 11

• Everytime you text him right now you're making it worse. He's saying that he's not sure he loves you, and he doesn't feel right about it. You need to give him space to work it out not spam him with text.

• Give him some space.
    Text him saying- I understand. I'm going to give you some space.
    Either I'll follow up with you in a week or you can follow up with me any sooner.
    Tell him you love him and you want to work this out.
    Give it a week and then see where you guys stand.

• Because you ARE freaking out.

That's a lot of green and very little gray.

• He's literally not saying anything. Give him time to think.

• You need to give him space, if he wants to break up you ultimately can't do anything about it. People love each other and sometimes it fades. People have different needs and maybe you aren't meeting his needs.

• Slow doooowwwn. You sound too dependent on him. He doesn't know what he wants so give him some time to figure it out and give yourself some space.

• My advice, just give him some space. I did the same thing you're doing when I was 20, never again! Respect yourself and let him breathe a little. He can't decide anything as of now because you're constantly messaging him. He will eventually say something he'll regret. Trust me, I've been in the same situation.

Leave him to his thoughts right now...

• Why the fuck you sent him all this msgs? You looked so desperate why? Girl, if he's showing that he doesn't care about you do the same, and don't talk to him, he wanna break up, breakup but show him what he lost, let HIM follow you, be arrogant and have high standards girl. Beginning is not for us

• Dont want to freak you out but he sounds like he is having second thoughts about the whole thing.

• Texting too much can be annoying and seem desperate. Slow down he doesn't seem to be ready to make a decision yet

• He's pretty much saying he cares for you but doesn't know if he loves you or wants to be with you.

He needs some time to process his feelings.

They way you are acting though is going to freak him out and push him away.
    It is only going to confirm to him his doubts. Becuase as soon as something like this happens you freak out with the multiple questions, texts and pressure to know where you stand.

Turn it around. Say, something like.
    '' sorry about before. You know I love you and I just got really freaked out becuase I don't want to loose you.
    But I realise you need some time to work out your feelings and I get it.
    I'll leave you alone for a while. But I can't wait around forever.
    If you are really not sure I'm not sure I can exclusively be yours just waiting around for you to work out if you want me or not. I'm here if you want to talk.
    I'll leave it to you to contact me. ''

Then just leave it asnd go NC on him. And be strong!

Yeah he might leave you but the way you cpould push him away with those texts it could happen anyway. Do you really want to force someone to be with you when they just say oh I care about you but I dont know. And won't tell you they love you back?