What is your take on your S/O going to a strip club?

Why or why not?

• Yes they can go
  • No they can't go

Most Helpful Guy

• It's whatever, I don't care. Literally the last place on earth i'd expect her to go though, she's super freaked out by male strangers, so some rando dude grinding on her is the opposite of her idea of a good time. Like if shel was at a bar and a dude came up and politely introduced himself or asked to buy her a drink, she would tell him once, flatly, that she's not interested in meeting anyone, and if they persist, she'll scream at you to get the fuck away from her, haha. Just a total No Fly Zone unless someone she knows already knows him. So strip clubs are obviously not her scene.

But as a matter of principle, I don't care. I think strip clubs are corny as fuck, you'd never catch me at one. I just can't imagine paying money to be given false-attention by a woman. Thanks anyway😂😂😂

Most Helpful Girl

• i wouldn't let him go to one... alone. lol.
    (if he goes, then so do i!)

• I agree, if he wants to go get a lapdance and have titties and booty in his face, then dammit I'm going with him to do the same!

What Guys Said 26

• I wouldn't be cool with it, nah. And if she's the type who wants to whoop it up at the strip club, we may not be right for one another.

Money + sex is just gross to me.

• Strip clubs, and the general idea of paying for sexual experiences has always been so bizarre to me. I'd wonder why she would want to go see male strippers when I could do a much better job anyways?

• IDGAF.

• Free money, a nice show and subconsciously knowing I'm the only guy that's going to be tapping her at the end of the night? Ofc I want her to go to strip clubs!

• I won't stop them but I don't see why they would.

• Yeah hell, go ahead and look honey. Now, if she is screwing them, then there is an issue (unless they are female strippers). 😁 Why not enjoy looking though? Who cares?

• My ex use to bartender at one, and my fwbs are dancers I meet up there when I use to go up and see her;-)

• I wouldn't need to go to a strip club, because I have a woman at home. And my woman shouldn't need to go either, because she has a man at home.

• Strip club gets her crazy lustful with no outlet but to jump me and pump me dry

• She could go if she wanted... knowing her she would be wanting to the type of strip clubs I like to go to, so yeah, no problem there :-)

• I guess I have no problem with it but I will wonder why would they be in a strip club if they're in a relationship? Kinda confusing really.

• well tbh i don't care what my potential girlfriend thinks of it. if she doesn't trust me enough to let me be in the company of half naked women, we might have to consider seeing other people.

• I think it's a waste of money. It's unclassy lowlife behavior. I do find it funny that my dad took my mom to a strip club when they were dating though. :D It's a funny story, and it tells you what kind of woman you have in certain ways...

• For a date? It'd definitely be interesting.

• I'd trust em enough to be fine with it, I'd expect her to come back to me hot and bothered. Win win for meeeeee

• If i had one, it would not be a problem for me.

• I don't give a fuck

• If she wants to go, sure. I don't control her, but they're not my thing

• Let them go.

• You get lot's of attention from the rippers.

• I see this a lot. Usually rednecks for some reason.

They will get a table for two sit in the back with one dollar bills and every now and then the guy will pop up to tip her but the wife will yank his butt back down unless she agrees that the dancer is hot, deserves a tip etc. I think the wife is so ugly that she has allowed the husband to get his rocks off elsewhere, or she is just now becoming aware of her bisexuality. Maybe both.

• I dont think i would have a problem with it actually. I know she wouldn't be interested in having anything to do with the dancers and who knows maybe she will get all reved up , i see nothing wrong in taking care of that for her

• I go there about once a year just to let it out. I have been in a marriage for 20 years. I usually just sit there, feel guilty and bad, and finally just walk out. I feel the need because although we have a good nice family and marriage, I have no intimacy with my wife. Never had it. She does not believe in sexuality or importance physical intimacy.

Having said all that, I can never understand why a woman would want her husband to go to a strip club alone. Of course she doesn't know I go.

• when i was going to the club i liked (i realized it was a waste of money), i met a guy there, who told me that whenever he went to the club, that night, she'd make him sleep on the couch. it's a fair trade off

2 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 23

• alone or?
    I've been with him to a strip club before. I'd probably be fine with him going alone, though. I might wonder why he's interested in that when he knows I'm basically always down to fool around anyway but alas, I don't find strip clubs to be environments that are particularly threatening. I trust that he wouldn't do much with any strippers there, if anything at all.

• I used to be alright with it, even though it made me feel like shit.

HAH I'm not doing that shit anymore. If something makes me feel bad, and that doesn't take out the motivation for my SO to do it... then I'm out.

99% of dudes who think it's alright to go to a strip club would lose their shit if another dude watched their girl strip.

• Nah, not really, i just respect the freedom of people, i learned to be like this.

• I will loose respect for him and break up ASAP It's insulting and disrespectful towards me.

• Don't care... It's not like it is worse than him watching porn. In both cases he would be fantasizing about someone else. As long as he eats at home, he can look at the menu.

• I would much rather he didn't, it'd upset me. However, I'm aware that I can't tell him what he can and can't do and if he wanted to go, I wouldn't be able to stop him.

• Thankfully my boyfriend is very anti-strip club (he studies social work and is very passionate about human trafficking) because I wouldn't allow him to go. I just think the type of guys who hangs out at strip clubs are tacky...

• Absolutely not.

• I see no issue with him going to a strip club.
    24.media.tumblr.com/...mb39ko4WdD1rfj4e4o1_250.gif

• I let my ex go and it was fine, until he started sleeping with the strippers. Lots of strippers are prostitutes & he was a shit guy. If i had a more trustworthy, less seedy boyfriend then i would let them go.

• Because a real ride or die bitch wouldn't let her man spend all that hard-earned paper on other bitches. She'd help him save up so he can show up. Tiddies you can't even touch are free on the internet, he can use that money to buy himself a well earned vacation instead.

• I don't own him so he can go but I won't like it. If he lies to me about it or goes constantly, there is a good chance I will break up with him.

• If he likes. I'd be curious about WHY if he was going alone, I'd be fine with it if it was with some mates, and even better if I was with him. I'm confident in our relationship, and I trust him completely, so it really wouldn't bother me.

• He will not go out of respect for me.

• Strip clubs are pretty gross to me, I wouldn't be with a guy who went to them frequently. If it was for like a bachelor party of one of his friends or something then I wouldn't care though, if it was a once in awhile situation like that.

• I guess it depends why they're going. Is he going with his buddies for a bachelor party or to celebrate a buddy's birthday or something? That's fine with me.
    But if he's going just because he wants to, I'd have a little problem with that.

• Don't think I would care unless it became an addiction or some such.

• Who cares? You can't touch the girls, so go look

• I'll stop talking to him for 3 days and also he should bring me this 💐 And this 😭

• I think it's cheating...

• I wouldn't go to a strip club if I had a boyfriend. A place with hot sexy naked men would be too much temptation.

• They should go only if they take you with them. I've been to strip clubs and yes they are pretty harmless. But it's still not great for the relationship for your man to have another girl's boobs in his face. If it's a high end strip club it's prob safe. If it's a dive strip club or a private stripper then there is always the possibility that she'll have sex with him. Why not go to the strip club together? It can be a very sext activity for a couple.

• If my boyfriend told me he wanted to go to a strip club I would say yes, because I sure as hell wouldn't be dating him anymore so he wouldn't be my problem :)

• No because it hurts my feelings. If he asked me if he can go or if I descovered that he went there, I wouldn't say anything but I would feel bad. This would influence my decision for leaving him or not caring about him.
    I might try to be rational and not leave him, but I can't change that it would hurt my feelings.
    He might even say that I can do the same thing and go to male strip clubs but I don't like doing that.