Would you give a girl your brothers number if she's interested in him?

Would you not say anything on purpose because your scared your brother might get hurt in the relationship? Or would you be nice and try to get them together or depends?

True I understand

Most Helpful Guy

• No, I would not divulge either of my brothers number to anyone, without their permission. If it was a girl that was involved with me in anyway I'd steer my brother away from her because I care about my family and I know who she is... My little brother has offered up girls to me before that he showed up with (as a first date) and didn't really connect with, that showed strong attraction to me. I've always strongly refused in those situations. I would never date a girl that would use my brother for gain... How you treat someone's family is important. If she had no involvement with me, and she just liked my brother and was afraid to talk to him I might mention her if I thought she was a decent person from first judgement, but I wouldn't try to play match maker.

• That's great I feel a little better because I never went out with them so its my first time meeting them

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly I would not give my brothers number right away. Firstly I would have to know this girl and like her. Secondly, I would ask my brother first what he thought of her. Thirdly, (If my brother is interested) I would give her number to him then he can decide what he wants to do with it.

• Why do you have to know her if she's not interested in you

• Because if she is the type of girl that is only going to mess around with my brother and break his heart I'm not going to allow it. It's my little brother okay, I'm protective.

What Guys Said 15

• don't have a brother :P

• I would probably tell her to get to know him first before calling. If she knew him she wouldn't have to ask me!

• I am pretty sure I did back when we were younger.

• Seems like you should give the number, your time is better spent on that which has true love for you, your dog. Dogs love you because you feed them and you love them because they love you, it don't get more honest than that. Trust your dog, have your affairs and when the affair ends, hug your dog, you will feel OK about it all

• Not unless I knew my brother liked her. It's kind of rude to give out someone's number without asking them first

• True but if I asked you to introduce me to your brother would you do it or no?

• @lyssabugg35 that's how people get to know each other some do it. I'm putting it as an example.

• Thanks well his brother does know him better ill see what he says about the whole situation

• yes i would but its a long trip to see him

• No, my brother's married, and I don't think his wife would appreciate it. ;-)

• that depends... Only certified paragons of virtue have the privilege of dating my brother... And I'm the person doing the certifying

• I would ask him before giving anyone his number.

• If I had a brother, I will ask him first.

• If I had a brother, yeah i would

• Sure, but I'd find her taste in men very odd

• I wouldn't mind to give.. but don't have one

• Sure depends on which brother

• I'd give him your number and say, "Yo this ho wants to fuck you or some shit".

What Girls Said 3

• I don't hook people up. But I would try to get them together so they could maybe see if they actually do have a spark or not. She might just think he's cute and find out he's a jerk or just not her type. I would definitely have her figure out how to get it herself but put them in situations where it's an option.

• After reading some comments have a question. Is your friend that you want to introduce you to her brother a guyear or a girl?

• Definitely understand , in that case if he's a jerk his older brother could tell me himself since he knows him way better then myself

• A girl its me but I said friend to make it less embarrassing

• TBH I would talk to my brother first to see if he would like to get to know her or if he likes her before giving her hope by just giving her his number. And I don't think your brother would like the fact that you just gave some girl his number.

• I'm not talking about myself. I told a guy (23) that I'm interested in his brother he said which one so I told him now I gotta wait for his response

• no, no one is good enough for him.