What should I do?

So there's this guy who I see every once in a while. I think he's kind of cute and sweet, and I'd like to get to know him better. However, my best friends keep on telling me that he isn't cute and that they find him annoying. I don't see it and while I'm not going to let my friends' opinions dictate my entire life, it's important to me that they get along with the people that I date (which is me getting way ahead of myself because who knows if he would date me). My friends are a large part of my life. What should I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well it's 100% your choice, and assuming you have good judgment, then you can't choose wrong in this scenario.

If your friend is truly your friend and this guy makes you happy, then she should support you and be happy for you... assuming the guy is good to you.

It sounds like you want to go for it, so that's what you should do. Just make sure he's not a loser ha

Most Helpful Girl

• Figure out why they think he's annoying. Maybe they're trying to tell you something.

What Guys Said 1

• TRY THIS, if you want to date him then do it if not then forget about him.

What Girls Said 0