Is it me or am I over thinking?

There's this girl I like and I've made it know to her I like her. However recently I decided to stop pursuing because I felt like I was wasting my time. I texted her on her birthday to wish her a good day and no response. 6 days later she likes my picture of me on Instagram. What should I make of this if anything?

Most Helpful Girl

• She's not interested. Move on. You will know when a girl is interested.

Most Helpful Guy

• Who knows, maybe she was busy on her bday. As for the Instagram photo, on this day and age that really doesn't mean much, unless she never likes anything at all on there. If you really wanna know just ask her to hang out and see where it goes from there.

What Girls Said 2

• I think you should speak to her head on, tell her how you feel and if you will be getting anything out of it

• Honestly i think this girl is not interested. Trust me if she is, you will know it

What Guys Said 2

• no your not over thinking it. move on to someone else. she isn't really into you

• She isn't interested. Move on, man.