Guys, do you like being caregiving towards your girl?

being protective over her in public, making sure she eats well and sleeps, taking care of her when she's sick or when she's hurt, etc etc. do you like to do things like that when you have a girlfriend?

18

Most Helpful Guy

• This is one of the best questions I have ever answered!!! Most men just want to stick it in a girl, bang, bang, bang, wipe it on your skirt and MAYBE you get a thank you. Intelligent men know what they want from a girl. First it is excellent companionship. There must be a meeting of minds, intelligence to form a relationship. Once that is there, it will be very painful if it were broken. Sexual compatibility can break it. Your heart will tell you if your man will be a caring man, especially in the bedroom. If he is attentive to your needs, works hard to give you a climax, you are on the right track. He may be inexperienced so it don't happen. He may want oral and you won't do it, or vice versa. In the bedroom, the word no is the beginning of the end BUT, who you are and what you do or do not want is in play, HENCE, your decision is he right or wrong for you. There are, my friend, just a few of us out there, they are just so hard to find. Same for me, I cannot find the woman for me, thats why I am here answering your asks.

What Guys Said 17

• I care about that, but I don't like dating little girls, if she doesn't know how to take care of herself, know what to eat, or what to do when she's sick, I'm not gonna be attractive to her. I don't wanna be dating a girl I have to take care of all the time, I want a woman.
    But like I said, I still care about that even if I know she can take care of herself. I'll always be the first one to protect her and be there for her when she's sick, but I need to know that she can take care of herself if I for some reason can't be there.

• Of course guys will like being caregiving if they really love their girl. However this question doesn't apply to me, because I have always been single!!.

• That's what a true relationship is all about. Remembering the past, enjoying the present and looking forward to the future. It's celebtating the good times, and caring and supporting in the bad times.

As the marriage vows say, "For better, or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and health".

• walking on the curbside in case of auto accidents
    opening the door for her
    scooting her chair under her as far as she needs it
    standing up when she does
    getting her specifics @ grocery store, cooking them
    ambulance driver, ER caretaker (my worse talents) protecting her from poor IV givers (ugh)
    romance, flirting, innuendos, oohlalas
    even dancing - the whole 9 yards
    while giving up many things she can't come to love

• sure why not, I'll do it sometimes.

• I don't tell her what to do. That is her own responsibility.

She would have broken up with me if I wanted to assume control over her behavior.

• Hmmmm.
    When I think about it, YES!

I want to look after my Baby.

• yes i do, its a part of being married to the person and caring for the other person

• Sure, I'd be good with that. Why would I not?

• Yes I do, or shows I care about her.

• No, I'm not her parent. If she is ill then that is another story.

• sure as long as she returns the favor.

• sure I am... Except I have no 'girl' at the moment

• All but eating and sleeping well.

• Yes, It's our responsibility.

• Of course I do, but she also has to be open about it.

• I intentionally make it look like we aren't together and talk other guys into hitting on her.