How to start attracting guys closer to my age?

I'm 21 and guys 24+ approach me. I would like to meet guys 20-22 but I'm not sure what I'm doing that drives them off. People tell me I'm mature and reserved and that's why I attract older guys, but I'm actually a very silly person. I can get very loud, I laugh all the time, etc.

The only reason I mind is because they seem to be at a different point in life than I am. I'm just trying to get through school and figure that out; some of them have kids, want to start looking for something serious, are settling into careers, etc. Wouldn't they prefer someone older, nor experienced with life and is starting to realize what they want?

How I start attracting younger guys?

Most Helpful Guy

• Your first impression might be the mature type, but when people get to know you then they might see that silly side that you truly are.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's not like you're doing anything wrong. You just happened to attract older guys during this period of time. It's luck. If you want to meet more people of your age, you can try meeting them through friends and/or acquaintances.

What Guys Said 1

• Well acting younger might help. As acting mature can be intimidating maybe also the first one to take the step if a guy is near your looking repeatedly at you simply start small talk and see where it goes.

Ex. simply ask what his name is... And then see where it goes.

What Girls Said 0