How to resist the urge to date an ex cause your lonely?

My ex just started talking to me again. She dated me in November of last year. Her dad died, and in the same week, she left me for some new guy. She started dating him for a couple of months and then they broke up. Now, a couple months after they broke up, she's talking to me again, apologizing about everything, and saying she knew what she did and she's sorry and to give her another chance. I can understand having the death of your father being a big emotional strain, but not enough to fuck over your boyfriend.

I dont really miss her to be honest. But im lonely. I miss sex, i miss having someone, and i feel like i need someone for some reason. But i dont want someone that could possibly do that to me again. I'd rather be with her than be lonely. How do i overcome this?

What Girls Said 2

• Know that she did have the decision at the time to stay with you, but no- she picked someone else over you, so to put it into perspective you'll always be the second choice. You're lonely okay- everyone gets lonely sometimes however you can just give in because you want someone to cuddle with. You're better than that, and you may even feel lonely whilst still with her.

• Tell her that you can't get back with her, no matter what.

But the best way to do this, is to cut her out of your life completely, and stop talking to her. Talk to other girls (maybe on GAG, just kidding.) Talk to your friends, and distract yourself with a project or hobby.

What Guys Said 1

• Stop thinking about how lonely you are and go play a tabletop RPG.