What happens if a guy asks you which way would you sit on his B***r guys I need help?

basically his boner guys

Most Helpful Guy

• what you have here is either...

a guy who genuinely likes you and is going for the im a man so won't get sweet n soppy and instead ill be overly forward and crude approach or he just wants you for sex... the hard part is trying to figure out which one he is..

what i suggest is going on dates with him... avoiding any talk of sex or innuendos with him... and see whether or not when you are with him how his chat changes on each date with you... if he constantly keeps being sexual then he is after one thing from you... if he begins to soften and drop his macho gaurd and begins to talk to you like a man who cares for girl... sweet things... soft and attentive and other mushy stuff there is a good chance the initial question was just male bravado of some sort...

so short version... go on dates if you like him... swerve any sexual talk... and see if he follows suit and talks normally and attentive or if he continues to be sexual to gauge whether or not he is genuinely into you or looking for sex.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 12

• lol wtf.

explain

• what happens is that you smile, act flirty, get real close to him like almost to kiss him, then turn a bit in order to get a big swing slap to face HARD, then walk away and never talk to him again

• "Neither." is the right answer then walk away

• Another possible answer is saying "ONE DIRECTION" then starting to sing one direction songs into his ear and watch him run away then laugh

• you know sweets, you should've written d*ck instead of b***r XD lol no biggie. depends, if he's not your boyfriend, i'd kick him in the balls. if he is your boyfriend, you could just tell him i guess? unless you're too young lol

• he's my boyfriend and we have been dating for ages and he thinks its time if you know what i mean

• do you think it's time? if you don't, don't let yourself be forced into it. if you don't want to, then thats final sis! ;)

• I'm assuming you mean boner, in which case, don't, you'll hurt it, lol.

• ah its because he wants to do it and i dot know what i would do

• He wants sex, tell him you're not ready.

• thanks

• Uhh if you're interested be like. "I'll show you" then sit on it

• Do you want to look at him or let him watch that ass bounce. That sweet underage, illegal for me to be talking about, ass.

• If that happens you must immediately scream for help.

• can you tell whats the whole word b***r :/ i dont get it?

• You're under 18. I'm only recently 18 but let me say. No sex before you're 18. He's obviously a horny guy. Most of us teen guys are. But he isn't respecting you by asking that. My girlfriend and I waited 6 months before I even touched her breast for a few quick seconds outside her shirt and then was too nervous to do it again. So him already giving you this talk is crazy. I'd wear a brass knuckle and break his nose personally.

• On his what?

• dont sit on it suck it first

What Girls Said 2

• It means that he basically wants to have sex and he's inquiring about the position. It doesn't seem to me like you're ready for any of that yet.

• most of the advice you have been given is so supportive. Man wish these guys were around to give me the same advice and maybe I wouldn't have ended up in a dv relationship at the age of 16