Is it wrong to dance with guys at a party with a boyfriend?

i know it is wrong actually, but i went to a party and did some slight freak dancing with a few guys & my boyfriend was at the party, he was just with his friends. one of his friends saw me and told him. now my boyfriend is mad/dissapointed and a little upset with me for doing that. he told me that he did not dance with not one girl when he got pulled to dance numerous times and expected me to do the same. i tried telling him it was all for fun and i wasn't dancing with guys the whole night, it was just hard to say no cause guys were grabbing me left and right. we talked about it a little but he was still upset. he hasn't talked to me all day today. should i hit him up or wait till he acknowledges me. i just dont want him to be dissapointed anymore.

i told him i will never do it again knowing that this is something that severely upsets him and all he says is "i don't believe you"

Most Helpful Guy

• What the fuck.. Your are so weak and pathetic!

So if tomorrow guy keep grabbing you left and right and try to rape you.. Are you gonna say you just enjoyed it?

Have some self respect and control..
    Don't act like a slut... Don't dance with random guys who just wanna get in your pants...

If he didn't dance with other girls then you shouldn't too... That's disrespectful...

But again you must be white so I have a very little expectation from you white girls

• rape is a completely different ball game but ok lol. and I'm not white.

• So what are you? Lol

• Black?

Most Helpful Girl

• Of course it is wrong. Not very bright... Leave him alone. He'll talk to you when he is ready

What Guys Said 13

• Yeah you was wrong and your excuse was lame. You just wanted to do some down and dirty dancing on the under and got caught.

• guys were grabbing you left and right?

that would have pissed me off even more lol

• He is a typical conservative person. That was not very open minded of him.

• It's not conservative to want your girl all to yourself. I'm selfish when I date. I love her body and want to be the only one that gets to experience it. In that I vow to do the same.

• @MoonlitSonata Its about trust. One should trust the another and the other should know his/her limits. Its a two way street.

• I find it wrong only cause he was also in the party.
    If I wasn't up for some partying and my girlfriend was and knew there would be dancing the. I wouldn't have gotten mad as long as nothing more than dancing happened.
    If I were there then I'd be mad and upset cause she could've just danced with me...

• It's not morally wrong. Sounds like you got tired of being pulled so you gave in. You probably enjoyed it cause who doesn't enjoy that kind of attention from the opposite sex.
    The question of it being wrong is more about the context of your own relationship. Each relation sort of forms it's own morals and ethics. Sounds like if you want this guy to stick around you should let him have you all to himself.

• The guy is pissed. Let him calm down a little and then tell him that you both should avoid those parties.

• I'd say it is, because if a guy with a girlfriend danced with girls at a party it would be just as bad

• No. Unless you're humping them or something.

• "Slight freak dancing" based on that id he pissed. The type of dancing matters

• Then dnt b a hoe

• Kinda is
    You shouldve gone to him to dance

• its only wrong, if your s. o. is insecure

• "it was just hard to say no cause guys were grabbing me left and right."

Yet you somehow want him to believe you won't do it again after you've shown such poor resolve? "I couldn't say no, they asked me" is about the poorest excuse you could give your partner. What do you think will be on his mind next time you go to a party without him? How could you trust someone that shows 0 ability to say no for themselves?

Maybe you are still naive and need to learn a few thing. Who knows maybe you won't do it again.

• Yeah I do need to learn a few things. Nah i'll never do it again, it was just a mistake lol.

What Girls Said 2

• Yeah it's wrong, how would you feel if you saw your boy doing that with other girls?

• what is the matter with you? you knew what you were doing was wrong and you did it anyways