My sister is 23 she's dating a guy that is 70 year old?

She started dating him when she was 18. I never say anything, but now it starting to bother me.. He's not a rich guy so it's not for money. She says she loves him.

Most Helpful Guy

• He may not have money specially but he probably has social security checks, retirement accounts, 401k, stock dividends etc that he can draw money from. Unless she just likes old wrinkly balls.

Most Helpful Girl

• He's 70 years old, of course she's in it for the money.

A 70 year old may not be filthy rich, but he more than likely owns his house and has shitloads of savings.

If they get married, she'll own that house and his life's savings when he kicks the bucket.

How good shape is this old guy in? It's very possible he's too old to be having sex i. e. his plumping pretty much doesn't work anymore, so she likely only has to cuddle and kiss. A young little thing showing affection to a man one foot in the grave is probably making him extremely happy and she doesn't have to do much either.

I'd only believe it was love if the guy was broke and living in a nursing home.

What Guys Said 37

• Jesus Christ... Look I don't want to call your sister a gold digger... But... Why would someone who was 18, barely the legal age, interested in someone who was 65? Someone who is old enough to be their grandfather. He's old enough to be thinking about which nursing home he wants and she's probably still thinking about what career she wants. These two people are at two points of their life so different that you wonder what about each other could they possible want? Well I can tell you one thing. He wants a hot, young piece of a** to make himself feel young. If she's not in it for the money, what could she like? His long, old, wrinkly, barely functioning yogurt slinger? Doubtful. If she's not in it for the money, which, even though he's not rich, doesn't mean there isn't money for her there. Then she probably saw it as some sort of taboo Romeo & Juliet fantasy and she sees it as an accomplishment. Overall, I would question her decision making skills. I'm 18 right now and the biggest gap I'd go is 2 years younger or older. So to me 47 years is about as disgusting as it gets. I mean, picture her as a 10 year old girl. Now picture the 10 year old version of her dating a 57 year old man. Yucky.

• When someone is old enough to be your dad its a little creepy, when they are old enought to be your grandad its just plain weird.

• "My sister is white, she's dating a guy that is black?"

Do you see any difference in the questions? I don't.

See, YOU get to decide who YOU want to date. You do not get to decide who other people want to date. What she sees in him is between her and him and nobody else. If she enjoys his company and he does not beat her, then be happy for her.

• This is rather gross and excessive. And it's virtually impossible to be physically attacted to anyone that age. He must be rich, and if not:
    1. You're either a troll,
    2. or your sister has some sort of mental condition, sorry to say.

• good on her man.

• Age doesn't really matter you know. If she feels comfortable and loved when she is with him then why care how old he is? Being her brother you would be happy if she is right? If you're worried then talk to her about how you feel. It can happen that she might change your mind or she would think over some of your suggestions. Apart from that just let her live. She knows what she wants and you have to trust her and give her that freedom. And even if it happens in future that she might be wrong about this person, you still have to support her as anyone can make mistakes and if you love them then you would support them no matter what.

• Dont't worry. Shouldn't take too long until this relationship ends at his age.

• You probably should have said something like 5 years ago.

• I didn't know about it 5 years ago.

• Well then! I guess it's her own choice, but I think she's still in it for the money. Or a grandfather fetish. Weird.

• She may very well love him. I most countries this isn't a big deal. Frankly it's none of your business. But out !

• Damn that is like my dream come true when she's done with him tell her to message me in 10 years just kidding. Lucky guy that is all.

• Does he have a good amount of money though?

• I was gonna guess money? Unless he does have money and she
    just didn't want to tell anyone? My grandparents had neighbors across
    the street that had money but lived in small house.

• Good for him!!!

• 43 people responded to this question. Oh the humanity!!

• She is a gone case. That's why

• Was she ever hit in the head really hard?

• wow RESPECT TO THE ORIGINAL GANGSTAMON DON DATTA !

DONS DO DON THINGS MY NIQQA.

• What is your father saying about this?

• My father doesn't know anything about it.
      She leaves with him now.

• Why is it bothering you, she's happy isn't she?

• Sounds great.

• He's richhhhhh

• wow...

• He must have a solid 10" hahaha

• Now a 70 years old guy is doing it better than me. I give up

• How romantic.

Not something I'd likely ever do but hey man whatever she's into

• she likes changing his diapers then

• Lol :p I have never heard that one before , goood for her!!!

• They are both old enough to make their own decisions.

• MONEY.

• That's awesome

• More from Guys
    7

What Girls Said 24

• Well they're both consenting adults so there isn't anything you can really do about it.

• Personally I cannot believe a single word of this.. Sorry.

• I guess they're both adults so they should know what they are doing. As for me, I think it's kind of repulsive!

• HAHAAAHAA OMG wow it's not even Daddy issues anymore, at this point it's Grandpa issues lol

• My roommate's sister married a guy who was old enough to be her father, almost grandfather. But that was because she had an affair with him and got pregnant. If it weren't for some reason like that then God only knows what is wrong with your sister. I mean that is just plain disgusting. And the guy is disgusting for doing it. He is probably enjoying having some young piece of ass for him to play with during his retirement years.

• Gross.

• damn, but oh well, it's her life, let her be

• It's an uncommon fetish and it's mostly seen in men but it is possible that she gets sexually aroused by a really old man. It usually happens because of "daddy issues" or a traumatic experience where she is sexually aroused by a "mentor" type of person, such as a professor, a step dad, or a grandfather

• Her life... And his, well the rest of it for that matter.

• I mean I guess it's her decision but wow I can not even imagine myself with a guy who was 66 right now... gross

• Me too , I am her twin sister my boyfriend is 27. I didn't know when it started. She hid from us; I found about it a year ago. If I knew before she move in with him I would discourage her from it.

• Holy shit, I thought I was bad. It'll be sad for her when he passes. Thats all I can say

• LOOL. SHE must love wrinkly old men... i mean can men that age even take Viagra?

• Imagine when he dies. That's gotta suck.

• If its not for money keep her away from retirement homes she a oldie lover.

• can't judge,

• o_0 this can't be true

• Older men know what they want I guess,

• Wow. She has a grandpa fetish I guess.

• Not sure, feels weird that she likes him and he is not rich.

• my first thoughts ew wtf

• Nothings wrong with it. Some women such as myself are naturally attracted. Lucky for her he's not rich! Lol its stressful when they are older and well off as assumptions are made and nothing you do changes the frivolous assumptions. Anyway there's nothing to worry about. he's older sure but age doesn't define love. Dont give her trouble. shell later resent you for it if you go too far

• Her life, her business. Don't get involved.

• I love how some people here claim that they do not openly judge situations, yet in questions like this one, they all make judgmental comments. smh...

• That's pretty gross