He found another girl... what should I do?

he worked in my country for 2 years and we dated, then he went back to his home country... We didn't see other for a year and then met in some different countries... About 2 times a year... I also, tried to get visa to his country, but didn't get it, and the only way was to have marrige visa... But he only once said,, that he will work on marrie visa documents and asked if i want to start a family...
I said, yes i want to... But he never answered anything... And then we met in some other countries, he acted like he never talk about marrige visa and family...
And then when we met in other country again, i noticed his behavior changed. Before he told me "u can use my laptop and phone, i have no secrets from u" and now he barely left his phone near me...
So, once he was away and forgot his phone, i took and found there MANY photos of other girl, he was with her before i came... so 1 week he was with her, then she left and i came and another week with me...
Also i sow their chat and he already planned next meeting with her. Invited her to his country.
I acted like i didn't know anything... Then found that girl on instagram and he recently told me he go to Poland for his work... and this girl is from Poland... even told me what hotel he will stay in.

And so now i see she post a bunch of photos from Hilton hotel, and bags with new clothes he bought her and its all in the hotel he told me he will stay...
So no doubts, he now with her...

I know its over... but maybe take a revange or somth like that? maybe write her and show all that he wrote me? or meet him again and pretend i dont know anything and just spend a nice time in 5 star resort and make him buy me clothes and gifts and then just leave him?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• You don't do anything. You move on and accept that he just wasn't interested in a more serious relationship with you.