How many girls or guys have you been liked by in your life?

And at what age were you first liked by a girl or a guy in your life? How is the feeling of knowing that you're liked by a girl or a guy? Do you like being liked by someone you don't find attractive or do you get creeped out by them? I've never been liked by a girl so it would be surreal if I found a girl who did.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 34

• I know for sure 3. Cause I dated them lol

But total? No idea. Probably not many more. I'm a special kind of weird. Takes a special person to like me lol

• Second grade. Logan Watkins. haha. We liked each other and he ended up moving in third grade and I cried.

I can't say how many people have liked me because I don't know. I've had many come up to me and tell me and there's probably a few who will never tell me and just like me from afar.

I find it very flattering to be liked by someone. It's nice. As for looks? It doesn't matter. If they like me, they like me and that's awesome.

• I've been liked by a lot of guys. I lost count but I was ten years old when the first boy liked me. The feeling of being liked by a guy doesn't phase me unless I like him too. I don't get creeped out by guys that like me when they aren't attractive. Anyhow, I'm sure you will be liked by a girl some day. It's strange how everyone has at least one problem that they've struggled with for years. I like to say it's to keep us humble. Good luck

• I don't think so. It's pretty common for guys of my category to be not liked by girls. And I'm not humble lol but thanks.

• Hmmm, I'm not sure how many people have liked me. It's not a number I keep track of really. It is flattering and sweet, though.

• Not until high school of senior for me. And high school boys are mostly skeezballs so it was a lot of inappropriate comments and ass grabbing lol

• 20 guys so far and 2 girls. Wow, thinking about it I guess I was liked more than I thought... There could be more, but that's all I can count up at the moment. Half of those people have liked me just in the past two years.

(*18 btw)

• Hmm, I know 3 for sure, I can guess another one or two.

• 5 maybe? I usually find it surprising considering I'm pretty average.

• 7 to 10, I've only ever gotten with one of them though. I was.. 7? the first time someone liked me. I'd say being liked by someone is pretty surreal, and very flattering. I suppose whether I was friends with the person that liked me would be the biggest factor in creepy vs cute. You may have been liked before though, girls are usually very secretive about who they like, and drop the tiniest of hints, since I've found most like to be asked instead of being the one to ask. Either way, I wish you luck in finding someone!

• I don't think I have been. If it had happened, I would be able to tell or pick up on those "tiniest of hints". I used to approach dozens of girls and every one of the girls rejected me so I eventually gave up. I'm almost 30 so I can't be caught up on something that is near impossible for me. If you're a brown or a dark skinned Indian guy who isn't either tall, rich, or buff, then it's pretty common for you to not be liked by any girl in your life. And this applies to any place in the world, including India itself. Our only chances are arranged marriages with girls and/or their parents choosing to be arranged to marry the richest guy they can get. That's not gonna work for me since I'd never go for an arranged marriage so I have no choice but to live a single life. Better to accept it rather than approach girls with no chance and then continuously be disappointed.

• Well I don't believe that either of my ex's really liked me or else they wouldn't have cheated. There's only one person that I knew liked me for sure and he was a guy at my college. He was a sweet guy but the timing was off.

• If I knew whenever a guy liked me I wouldn't be in my current situation.

In all seriousness though, probably at least 6

• One that I know of for sure, which is my boyfriend.
    I suspect 2 in high school liked me.
    Not sure total.

• That's impossible for me to know.

• I have been liked by maybe 2? yeah.. but i am not sure. I shrugged it off when i found out though. Not my type of guys.

• 13 guys I can think of and at least 2 girls. I dont know the exact number lol. I was the weird goth girl in school so no one (at least when i was around) said they liked me. Only after i left school i found out and laughed about it. I guess it feels good to be liked but its awesome if its the person that you like.

• First when I was 17. Second time I was 18. 3rd time I was 19. That's it, I think. So 3 times. Maybe more but 3 times was obvious for me.
    Knowing that they like me made me feel confident, even if I didn't like that guy back.

• um.. never really counted but the list is pretty long... i do a lot of soccer so im normally always surrounded by guys :L

• 21 one, that admitted having a crush on me.
    looking back on it, I didn't expect so many tbh,

• I was 3. I couldn't count if I tried. But it makes me feel good about myself but I don't pay much mind to it.

• I don't know. If you mean really casually liked, easily hundreds. If we're talking loved... probably 5 guys and 1 girl (my bi best friend). Like I would believe those people's feelings for me were genuine.

• I meant casually liked. And wow, hundreds is a lot.

• That's true I was more thinking for girls. Its harder for guys. But still you should put yourself out there more! My brother is a really cute kid but he was largely ignored until he started being more extravert. Now girls get crushes on him all the time. Girls like a warm outgoing guy

• Yeah considering 80% of the girls are attracted to only 20% of the guys. And I have been kinda extroverted the past 15 years. I've approached over hundreds of girls the past 15 years and rejected by all so personality can only take you so far. Looks are still important and guys who belong in my category aren't seen as desirable at all by girls. Personality only really matters among guys who are already seen as attractive by girls so girls judge personality among the limited guys who they are all really attracted to like those top 20% of the guys.

• How the hell would I know?

• Uhhhh, a lot. I know plenty of guys who are into me, and plenty of girls too.
    Don't really know why though, it's not like I'm anything special lol.

• In my entire life? I don't even know. A lot. Counting little crushes at least.

• Quite a few, it's nice, and it's flattering even if I don't feel the same way

• If it included guys who were genuinely open about their feelings then its 4.

• stop no

• 1 guy has admitted.. 2 others I jz cme to knw..

• I don't know I've been with three guys there may have been more that liked me

• That I was actually aware of? I think about 12 told me they liked me. 5 of which I liked and asked them out, and they said they had mutual attraction towards me. The first time a boy said he liked me was when I was like 7. He held my hand crossing the street, we played together at recess and after school at the park. He was a friend, and I wasn't sure about romantic feelings, but I liked him.

How does it feel to be liked, I don't know how to describe it. I try to be nice and hope people like me even as a friend. But when they like me as more than that, I get the feeling of butterflies in my stomach if it's mutual. There was a couple of guys I wasn't attracted to that liked me, but they were not creepy about it. I did try to date them, but our views in life were different as well so I decided it's best we moved on.

• Had 13
    Loved 2

• More from Girls
    4

What Guys Said 26

• 21... and supposedly two or three girls... though honestly, it seemed like I was liked because I was "rich" or "they were dating up." it wasn't because I was kind, cool, handsome, etc... it was, I believe, perceived money (which is hilarious because I'm poor but was raised "middle class")...

• Haha not sure, didn't take much interest but I was always told when someone liked me or I'd end up realising they did like me. Some girls tried to hint at it or be more forward about it but I never acted on any of it but one time haha She knows who she is <3

• How the hell would I know? Nobody ever told me they liked me.

• Not many. 4?

• Many... but a lot of the women that seem to like me are of lower quality of aren't my type. For example:
    -They have kids already
    -They aren't college educated
    -They are severely out of shape
    -Have low self-esteem

While a lot of these types of women have liked me... I don't return the feelings. I am a college educated, career man... and I take pride in myself. I want a woman who is the same.

• Well, I've had zero concerns about my dating life

• dated 12, but other people have walked up to and said that their friends liked me. Which were people I have never even met

• I dont know. I dont consider smiling or staring as that. She has to tell she likes me or not. So its still a zero.

• I can confidently say 4 people but I think there has been more. I only dated one of them. And one was a guy.

• Not braggin but, a lot.
    People gonna think I'm cocky either way so fuck it
    But yeah I lost track like 2 years ago

I once had a guy offer me a bj, "no strings attached".
    That's one of my favorites lol

To answer your Q literally tho:
    5 ( don't know if that counts)
    It's all right, it's really only cool if you already like the person.
    It's whatever, rejecting them isn't very fun.

• Well only one, lol lame. I was 16. Made me feel like a chick magnet lol.

• probably just two or three. There where more who have been interested in me but not for good reasons ex. desperation, false perceptions etc.

hope I helped

• That I know of for sure? 2

• How would I know?

• Maybe like 3 or 4 I had a very limited window.

• No clue. My entire life, maybe 10 I'm sure of. First being around 5 or 6, we got pretend married.

• About half a dozen at best at the age of 24. Maybe not even that.

• I'd like to say at least a few. But I don't know for certain how many.

• 4 or 5 but none of them were my type

• Like 7 or 8 that i know of

• I lost count.

• 6+ or more banged 3

• just one... My mother. lol... Father hates my guts

• Fortune favours the bold.

• Eleven million and one thousand billion

• 18 here. Only one that I know of for 100% is my current girlfriend.