Boyfriend is too attractive for me?

Ok so here's the deal.
im a 28 year old woman who recently got back her man after a 3 month breakup.
We have been together now about 9ish months.
here's the problem, he is gorgeous and I mean GORGEOUS.
He works full time as a personal trainer and a fitness model, and also has previously worked as an underwear model and has the best body I have ever seen.
He has the most perfect face, hair, hands, everything.
Is over 6feet tall... Just a very attractive man.
When I met him first I was dating him as a rebound and didn't think too much of if.
Me on the other hand haven't seen the inside of a gym for over a year, am "okish" looking and am not skinny or fat just somewhere in between.
My problem is this, he has woman throwing themselves at him. If we go for a walk, to a club woman literally stop and stare and yes stop him.
Woman take his number from his personal training profile at the gym and have actually sent him naked photos.
He has been very honest about this and thinks it's desperate and disgusting that woman do this.
I have no reason to suspect he is being unfaithful as he always comes around when I ask him and I have full access to his phone at all times as he leaves it lying around.
All his friends and famiky love me, and he has spoken of our future together.
i just can't help shake this feeling of insecurity at all, and feel like "why the hell would he want me" when he could have models and very beautiful woman.
He doesn't know I feel like this at all.
I know looks aren't everything, his looks are just a bonus to his funny and sweet caring personality.
We split before as I was insecure and constantly picking fights, then he wanted to work things out.
can someone give me advice please?

Thanks everyone for your responces.
I dated a guy before who wasn't that great looking for 5 years and he cheated..., I guess I'm thinking to myself that my boyfriend will too.
I've never sent him naked photos or have even told him that I think he's amazing as I don't want to be the same as "those" girls.
He's very proud of me, and when I'm with him and he's on the phone to his friends he puts me on the phone to them to talk to them.
I guess I need to work on me and be happy and go with it

Most Helpful Guy

• It's a matter of confidence.

I think at 28 you're at an age where you should have understood by a long time that life doesn't last forever and that it absolutely doesn't matter what people who are outside your own social circles do or think.

I've had some girls chicken out on me because they were convinced I had tons of girls being after me- which is not true.

The fact that you are actually familiar with his family and that they accept you means, that you're the one they see as a great match for their son - and not those other women who send him nudes and so on

Have you ever talked to him about how you feel about other women trying to steel him from you?

what you're having there is an unresolved conflict, and conflicts can only be solved by talking about the issues that cause it.

It's not that difficult to solve this issue

• We have spoken about it before and he is pretty open about it.
      I expect it to keep happening due to the nature of his job etc.
      The funny thing is my guy friends and female friends say im out of his league ha ha.
      i do have guys after me too so I know I'm not an ogre lol.
      He wants to get married soon and he has asked me before..:. But because of my insecuritys I've said no to him.
      I really need to talk to him again about this but I feel im not good enough in the "looks" department for him

• You should read this article on "Why no one is too good-looking to date"

But you've already been through the dating phase and you should be the one who proposes to him - And he has to know why you said "no" to him initially - Then everything should turn out fine !

Most Helpful Girl

• its not about looks! looks are what reel them in, personality is what keeps him. Work on your body and getting as fit as possible and also keep a fresh rotation of nice clothes in your wardrobe, in other words keep yourself up. Besides that don't fall into the trap many women fall into that its about looks. I think he sounds like a good guy if everything you said is true. And he probably really likes you if he's willing to work it out. Really "pretty" girls are usually somewhat high maintenance because they know they can get a lot of attention. Most guys just want a girl that's down to earth that he likes and supports him. the looks are a plus. But confidence is a must.. just speaking from personal experience and what I've observed from the girls that get a man and actually keep him. I hope it works out for you, you sound like a genuine person!

• Thanks darling.
      The other night he came over i had my hair, tan, makeup and clothes on point... In the morning I was in my old pjs, no make up, hair piled on top of my head looking like a scarecrow 😂😂
      He was sleeping and I was like "wow" im so lucky.
      He is a good guy but we have fought like most couples do.
      I need to just work on my confidence a bit more i guess

• LOL I've felt like that too. Definitely it's hard but you can overcome these feelings!

What Guys Said 11

• Maybe he likes your personality. Maybe you are prettier than you think.

Personally I'm into about 30% face, 70% body. If you feel insecure go workout. He does it, and if you do it too I'm sure he'll appreciate you even more. He giving you tips and guiding you could make you guys bond more. Also the obvious side effects of working out xD.

• Really? 30% face and 70% body?
      I'm the other way around as a body can be workerd on... A face not as much ha ha.

• I don't think you need to worry at all, if he didn't want you he wouldn't try to work things out, especially if as you say he has other women throwing themselves at him.

• So basically you're uglier and told him to go away and he left. What do you want?

• Ha ha 😂😂 yes, in a nutshell that's right... But he was the one who came back wanting to work on things.
      I need to get more confidence

• Well for one just accept that he is prettier than you AND chose you. Stop fighting the stream.

• Yeah he will break up with you.

• Your just going to have to accept the fact that he will always get hit on. You're afraid of him cheating but he isn't cheating.

When this fear strikes you, you have to think, "what if he did?" Could I still love him? Would he still love me? What would I do?" You need a desensitize yourself to this fear.

• LOL LOL LOL LOL

• He likes you for your personality

• I predict a second breakup

Unless you just talk to him
    If you need courage then take like 2 shots and then do it, the important thing is that you communicate.

• All your problems are in your head. That is quite normal for all humans. Work on positive thinking, it will help you. I suspect you suffer from depression and if I am right, talk to your shrink about positivity. Depression is a self inflicted disease. If you make your mind up to never be depressed again, chances are you won't be.

• He likes you. He's with you. Don't worry about the other women and just make sure you are doing want you can for your man.

• WARNING: Overthinking detected.

Ha ha that was not a joke but your current situation.

What Girls Said 7

• He sounds like a good guy who appreciates your unique brand of beauty that no other girl can offer at this point in time. Stop being insecure.

• He is probably tired of being harassed. Just enjoy your time with him. No one is promised tomorrow.

• You have a good guy on your hands. Stick with him, he picked you and doesn't care about any one else. Plus he's super honest with you. You attracted him someway, whether that's looks or your personality. I'm sure it's both. =) Be happy and smile because you are lucky

• No such thing!

• Its hard to accept someone who you see far more attractive than you be into you. Its hard to change that type of insecure thinking. But obviously he is into you. Insecurities can ruin a good many things. Its all about your mindset in this. Ask him to help you. Show you what he sees in you why he's with you. Not just tell you. Tell him your insecure compared to his looks and all the females throwing themselves at him. Explain why you feel the way you do. Hope i helped and someway.

• Plenty of ugly guys cheat and leave their girlfriends, too... There are no guarantees in life - live positively, but don't base your satisfaction on only good things happening.

• Get a grip and go for it whilst u got the chance!!