Should I meet up with my ex?

My ex and I broke up in 2012 all the sudden he texts me out of the blue. By the way he's still together with this girl, he claims he still has feelings for me and wants to have sex. He wants to meet up with me to see if he likes me or if it's just lust he claims he isn't happy with her. He lives with her. He has history cheating. Should I see him?

Most Helpful Guy

• Letting an ex cheat on his existing girlfriend with you to help him decide if he still has feelings for you or not sounds really weak on the part of any woman who consents. Just my two cents, but I don't think any self-respecting woman should agree to this.

You're practically letting him get away with having sex with two different women at one time while getting into the middle of an existing relationship, and all to just let him test how he feels about you.

It's up to you but I think it's pretty horrible to agree.

Most Helpful Girl

• No no no. Don't see him. You dont want him to cheat on her. And it sounds like he's using you.. sounds like he wanted sex and decided to text you out of no where to see if you were willing, and is backing it up by saying he. might. have feelings for you, but he won't know until after?

What Guys Said 11

• wac.450f.edgecastcdn.net/.../shaking-head.gif

Nope unless you want to be his side chick. He just wants to fuck you. He doesn't care about you.

• No, stay away from him. Been there done that. You guys broke up for a reason. He's with someone anyway. Can't see any good coming out of that.

• no he is just wanting to use you. i would forget it unless you want to be used.

• Why are you even asking this question? Of course you shouldn't meet him.

• I wouldn't see him unless you're ok with being his side chick/ booty call because I doubt he wants anything but sex from you

• i will be honest here, seen this type of crappy guys everywhere. He just wants to take advantage of you the way you are have sex and then leave you and go back to him. how can you trust a guy who is cheating with his current girlfriend and telling you this. i prefer you say this to his girlfriend.

Just wait for the time being a guy will co em to your life no just ur ex a much better guy

• No he just wants sex

• Up to you, just don't go in expecting sunshine and rainbows but rather just a casual root. and make sure you are not gonna regret making him cheat. Totally your choice not anybodies here

• Well you seem to be fine with cheating yourself since youd go in the middle of their relationship.

• No, don't meet him if the reason for breaking up was him. He's an ex for a reason.

What Girls Said 3

• Uhh. No. Why would he get to decide if he likes YOU? You should be telling this asshole off. He wants to have sex too while with this other girl... I think you know the right answer yourself.

• no no no don't be his booty call.

• No, it's not fair to his girlfriend.