How to be okay with being single?

Most Helpful Guy

• You'll never really be ok with it. It's hard being alone sometimes, but if you focus on the positives of being single it helps. Just think, you can do anything for yourself. When you're married with children your priorities change, and sometimes you have to put your goals and wishes aside to put your family first. You also don't have to worry about alimony, abuse, drug addiction, or being cheated on. Try not to fixate on it, and focus on other areas of your life. If you get really desperate, you can always pay to have those needs met if you're not gifted in the looks/body department. Just be careful if you give into that route, but I understand why people do it.

Most Helpful Girl

• Love yourself

What Guys Said 3

• Wow. 19 and very needed. Not good

• The real question is why are you not okay being single.

• I'm OK being single.. after my me n my ex broke up.. I died a little inside... but it's okay now iv been single for 3 years.. n I'm doing pretty good I gotta say... jst focus on improving urself

What Girls Said 0