Guys do you like it when a girl texts you first that you might like?

Been texting a guy he flirts with me every now and then he use to text me 1st but he said he forgets to sometimes so I always text him first but when... Show More

thank you =)

Most Helpful Opinion

• If he always acts like he wants to talk to you, it means he likes to do it, and he won't find it annoying if you text first. If he doesn't feel like talking to you though, you'll have to respect that. You'll know he won't be in the mood when he doesn't reply that often, or his responses aren't very... enthusiastic? When that happens, it's not that you're annoying him - it's probably because he's busy doing something. But if you really feel like texting him first, go ahead! ^^ Just be sure not to overdo it because I know some guys don't like it when you text them 4-5 different times a day! One of the most annoying things of being a guy, is that we're always expected to start things. And sometimes we get tired of that. xD