Why do I think he's cheating on me?

I sometimes think that my boyfriend is cheating on me.

We usually go out on Saturdays but for the past two Saturdays and a couple of Saturdays before that we haven't met (even though he suggested we replace it with lunch on Sunday). But I worry that he might be using Saturday nights (typical date nights) to meet other girls. I am sad that we haven't managed to have a whole day to ourselves because Sunday nights I always have dinner at my grandad's place.

He has valid explanations each time we can't meet, not vague "oh I've got something to do" so there's no reason to doubt. But I do and I don't know why.

It it could be my overactive imagination and my tendency to worry... what should I do?

What Guys Said 2

• Why don't you have a discussion with him on this one, that would be a good idea.

• You could be overreacting, but I think you should bring your concerns to him.

What Girls Said 1

• This may not sound like a "good/P. C" advice, but if I had such fears in regards to my relationship, I'd start snooping.