So I am 18 and haven't dated anyone yet... weird?

Is this weird beacuse most of my friends keep having boyfriends but i'm quite picky about who i want to date coz i dont want to just date for fun but be with someone who i truly love.
So shud i loosen up myself and stop being so picky or stay the way i am?

Most Helpful Guy

• almost everyone has at least some standards when it comes to people the want to date. well others are out for just a good time. if your looking for someone who is honest, caring, supportive, and wants to open your book of life and takes the time to read the whole thing , then still wants to be with you, then i dont think you should lower your standards. but you do have to give they guys the chance to at least read the first chapter.

• thankyou so much for your opinion❤️

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 3

• Well if you want to date someone you love, you have to find someone who likes you and you like. If you don't know any guys, you'll end up as a single crazy cat lady.

• hahahah true that 😂🙈

• If you really wanna say single guy in your life so chose carefully... And honestly... pic that person who love you.

• Yeah but don't worry love you'll find someone

What Girls Said 2

• You need to be ready. Don't worry! Take your time and don't pressure yourself. 😝

• no not weird