Is this creepy? Or is he just.. really... nice?

First of all, I'm really new to tinder and I was a bit dumb in this story.

I met this guy on Tinder, and we talked a little bit. He found out that I liked Star Wars and got excited. Then he found out I used to coach karate and got really excited. He then got a bit creepy and said that he finds it so hot when girls do martial arts and thinks I would look really hot in a karate outfit. I was like.. okayyyyyyy and didn't reply.

Then he said "I'm sorry if that was too forward, just unmatch me if I've blown it." I didn't unmatch him, instead I told him that I was thinking about getting back with my ex and I didn't want to talk to anyone until I've sorted it out. I don't know why I said that but I did. He said okay, but could he have my number. I gave it to him ;_;

An hour later he texts me and says "it feels weird not talking to you." We literally talked for half an hour tops. Wtf? So I unmatch the guy and delete tinder completely.

A few weeks later he finds me on facebook through my number (I didn't KNOW YOU COULD DO THAT) and he asks me if we could just be friends since I'm clearly not interested.

Why is he so into me? Should I be scared?

Most Helpful Guy

• This is really creepy, the two of you have literally have had no communication and he's now stalking.

Being a girl 101: Watch your signals and who you send them to. Yes.. there will be many more times when you simply cannot be "nice" to specific guys because it will entice this type of behavior.

Scared? No, just don't respond to him. set your profile on private.

• I was very direct and he replied and.. well, lets just say I dodged a bullet. Thanks for your help everyone!

• "I was very direct and he replied"

Even then, some guys won't get it and any communication is going to result in pursuit.

but good job.

What Guys Said 17

• He is unexperienced in dating and really lonely. This makes him overly enthused, which I can see is kinda creepy.

Good news

He isn't going to manipulate you and is a good guy

Bad news

He has no clue what he is doing and will need you to help him out.

• He finding your Facebook profile was over the top. Obviously he took the time to internet stalk you. All the stuff prior to that was flirting/typical player stuff.

Imao Tinder is for people looking for fuk buddies. And get away from this guy as fast as you can.

• I don't know why. You sound as warm as an artic winter. He said you'd look hot in a karate outfit and you took offense at that. Sounded like a compliment to me.

• Yeah, that's creepy as fuck xD

• It doesn't sound THAT BAD. Why would you give him your number if you didn't want to talk to him anymore? It sounds like you should have been more direct about it. Also something to take away from this is that facebook is fucked up and exposes your information to the world very easily.

• Sounds creepy to me. Good thing you know karate. Be alert, but don't be scared. Strange, I was actually turned off by some girl who was into mixed martial arts and weaponry thinking I would never want to piss her off! lol

• Yeah he ended up telling me it was a genuine fetish. I don't know how I feel about that...

• You said it was a few weeks after you deleted Tonder? So you've had tinder gone for awhile now?

• This guy has psycho written all over him. That said he's probably harmless. If he continues to bother you, you might consider changing your phone number.

• It was me, and I don't think it's very nice that you talk about us like this on this website. I'll have to tell our kids one day how stubborn you were. Your blinds don't close all the way.

• he got Chun Li on his mind xD

... seriously guys often try to be nice and say dumb things... give him a chance

• All of your info is online. If that doesn't creep you out enough someone can find your address, phone number, family history, social medias, and civil history just by looking up our name on a website like whitepages

• Damn, he's in a hurry...
    I don't know... :/

• aside from this, do you like him?

• you do know tinder is just for sex, right?

• So if you talked to him that long why did you unmatch him?

• I don't think you can find someone through facebook using a phone number , its possible he found you somewhere else or some other way though. he's likely found and looked at all your social media pages by now ( twitter , instagram etc ) , keep that in mind when posting things.

as for the guy , he might just be really desperate , I don't know , maybe he felt a connection , maybe he wanted there to be a connection , is he too interested maybe , I'd play it cautious for time being and maybe try and get to know him a bit more and see if he actually is half normal and wants to date people or not

• Yea that loser will die alone

What Girls Said 1

• Tell him he needs to calm down. If he continues block him on everything.