Guys, If you ask a guy for his number and he says yes, is he interested in you?

4

Most Helpful Guy

• some people give out there number and contact info to anyone who asks , there is somewhat of a myth here that just cause someone gave it out they are interested , I used to remember in college I'd ask girls in library I'd talk to for there email and like everyone would give it to me , even the hot ones. it just seemed really easy to ask and get this info I realised. so just saying don't read too much into this till you know more

What Guys Said 3

• vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/.../latest

There's no guarantee. Out of all the times I have asked a girl for their number, I wasn't romantically or sexually interested in them but that may differ for other men. Don't make assumptions so early in yet and just play it cool.

• probably not. i ain't gay

• Possibly. I usually never give mine out to women. That's only because once I asked for a girl's number and she wanted me to give her mine and I ended up getting crank called by her and her friends when I found out she already had a boyfriend.