Why the hell is dating a game?

I hate the way it's all made into a game and some sort of test like situation. Is it really like that? I'd like to think it's just people making social connections and then it flourishes into something more. Not all this pick up line bullshit and techniques on how to get a girl. And then the side of girls where they play hard to get and make immediate judgements on people. I hope it's not really superficial and fake like this in the real world and it's some fabricated lie.

By immediate judgements I mean like the typical mean girls "ew Todd dresses like a complete fool" or "Timothy has no charm". Maybe I am wrong and I probably am. That is just how I've come to see it based off of very small personal experiences and based off of TV, internet, and media. I am only a teenager so I am very ignorant in the area of dating. Sorry if I offended anyone. Thanks!

What Girls Said 1

• Sometimes it is indeed. I don't have an answer as to why it is. My guess is that people play games in dating because deep down they aren't sure about the person they are dating, I mean if they truly were then they would skip playing games and date like a regular person and make it clear that they like them. That is my opinion. I have done it myself because I was immature and full of myself, eventually he got tired and there I lost a great guy! I have learned my lesson. Dating should not be a game, it should be fun and honest.

What Guys Said 1

• it isn't really a game lol but yeah people do test people