How do I get a boyfriend?

0|0
9|18

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't try too hard, just be social

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Be yourself, be friendly, be seen as in get involved in school and extracurricular activities, be friends with guys helps you to be able to talk to guys on a social level, change your style gets you noticed right away, don't appear hard to get or easy..

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 17

• Summon one by selling your soul to Mephistopheles

"From your hand and blood a boy shall rise!"

http://i.imgur.com/wvM0Msf.jpg?1

5|2
    0|0
  • Be social.

1|0
    0|0
  • Just talk to a guy you find attractive. Get to know him and make sure he seems decent. Then ask him on a date.

2|0
    0|0
  • Chloroform works.

1|3
    0|0
  • Ask a guy out you like.

2|0
    0|0
  • 3 Options.

1) Make a blood sacrifice to satan.
    2) Sell your kidneys and offer the $50,000 you'd make to a guy to date you.
    3) Be Attractive + Not a bitch.

Nail one of them and you're golden.

0|0
    0|0
  • "boyfriend" shouldn´t be the primary goal. contemplate on what it really is you want and what you could improve yourself so that a person who brings all that to the table will like you.

then you have to sort the guys out that probably won´t be able to satisfy your needs. go after those who do. repeat untill you have a boyfriend.

0|0
    0|0
    • oh i forgot : you´ll have to ask those guys out yourself, cause just waiting and hoping isn´t really all that successfull.

• Fall in love with yourself, and others will fall for you too.

1|0
    0|0
  • spread your legs

1|0
    0|0
  • "Hi, would you like to go out for ?"

0|0
    0|0
  • sell your heart on ebay :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Get really drunk, take all your clothes off and lie down on the ground in a room full of guys.

0|0
    0|0
  • Go and talk to guys you like. Yes, it's totally acceptable

1|0
    0|0
  • U can't just get one it's not like it's a doll... It comes naturally

2|0
    0|0
  • Talk to guys dont be afraid
    I know some girls like me but i want them to make a move because they're too shy

1|0
    0|0
  • Step 1, be the right age. 16+ when looking for boyfriends or girlfriends. If you're below that, you do not need one.

Step 2, be in shape. You don't have to be a super model but don't be 300lbs. Be healthy looking, guys like health.

Step 3, Don't be overly picky. If you can see he's a good guy and trying to make an effort, think about giving him a chance. Doesn't mean you can't have standards but don't be too picky.

1|0
    0|0
  • Depends.
    What do you look like

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• i think just put yourself out there. flirt, but be yourself. i mean dont whore out too soon lol just stick with playful slaps on the arm, laughing at basically all of his jokes

1|0
    0|0
  • If you are asking this question, then you probably shouldn't get one for now. And it is not because of the age cathegory, but because you don't need a boyfriend. You only need a boyfriend if you have fallen for someone. Made myself clear?

The concept of having a boyfriend just to have one is rather pointless...

1|0
    0|0
  • Find a guy you like, and ask him out.

1|0
    0|0
  • Be conceited, and sit near guys, but not so close it's creepy when you're out somewhere. Also spazz out in your motions; constantly flip your hair or check your nails to draw in a guy's attention. Why not, right?

1|0
    0|0
  • Can you give an example. ? Is there a particular person you like? Feel free to message me. :)

1|0
    0|0
  • U still have so much time.. The right one will come along.. just wait..

1|0
    0|0
  • (laughing)
    Why do you even want one?

1|0
    0|0
  • Be social

1|0
    0|0