Drunken violence, help?

Last night myself, my boyfriend and a few of my friends went to a nightclub to celebrate my 22 birthday. Anyway we had all been drinking a fair bit and things were going fine until me and my girl friends started dancing. This random guy came into our circle and tried to dance with us, kept falling into me and then faced me so I was getting ready to leave. Anyway my boyfriend was standing behind me must have given him a look because the guy told him to F off. Now at this point my boyfriend was ready to fight him so I had to try and drag him away. My boyfriend was so worked up about it he wanted to find this guy to bash him and I was trying to call him down. Eventually the guy came back with two mates so my friend tried to get in between them and ended up getting the guys to leave before it got to bad and my boyfriend called her a bitch and stuff. I felt so embarrassed and tried apologising to my friend but she was also drunk and really pissed off about it. Despite being a strong reminder why you shouldn't drink lol is this worth me getting angry at him over?

Most Helpful Guy

• well your friend was actually trying to protect you and your boyfriend so yeah i would say this is worth getting you angry if you think your boyfriend did wrong by calling her a bitch

Most Helpful Girl

• I mean sometimes fighting isn't worth it, but to call your mate a bitch because she didn't want the violence is stupid, fighting doesn't show you're tough, it just causes more problems.

What Guys Said 2

• So your friend saves him from 3 on 1 ass kicking (possibly a knifing) and he calls her a bitch? You should be angry, your friend saw the danger and despite being drunk, stepped up at risk to herself, she's a good one.

• Typically yes. In this case I understand why he's upset.

What Girls Said 0