First date tomorrow. Any tips?

So tomorrow I'm going on my first date with a guy (I'm 14 and gay). I'm a little nervous about things so I'm looking for any tips on how to make it successful. He seems quite keen to take things to the next level (not anything like sex) and I'm keen to. Just don't know how to break that awkward 'barrier' at that moment (if it occurs). Oh, we're going to a cinema in town.
Any advice would be appreciated, thank you :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Nice! If there's anything in the movie that has to do with big decisions you could link it to your situation it's a kind of lead in for conversation. Don't be nervous it'll be a great time. Just do you ;)

What Girls Said 2

• Be totally yourself + NEVER feel obligated to pay OR to stay.

• I find that smiling and laughing at there jokes makes things a lot easier

What Guys Said 4

• First of all, congratulations!

It's already been said, but just try and relax and don't stress about it.

If he already seems to like you, there isn't anything tricky you need to do or figure out. Just tell him you really like him and want to date him, or whatever the next step step is for you too.

• If he seems keen to date you then its in the bag. You shouldn't stress too much about it, just be yourself and do what you already do cause its obviously working since he likes you!

When it comes to conversation blocks, what I do is I something about the first thing that comes to my mind lol baby seals, pandas, superheroes, whatever, anything can spark a conversation. Good luck!

• You're 14 yo : that makes him a candidate for jail if he's over 14.

• OKAY, FIRST OF ALL, FIRST OF ALLLLL!!! YOU NEED JESUS! OKAY? JESUSSSSSSSS!!! CHRISTIANITY NEEDS TO BE RUNNING EVERYONE ON THE PLANET'S LIVESSSSSSS!!!