I can't figure out my feelings about two girls, please help?

Some Context: Hello everyone, I'm a junior in high school and about a month ago I broke up with my girlfriend of 4 months. That relationship didn't go very well for me, I was abused and bullied a lot.. anyways. I'm the type of person who really cares about people and is very innocent too, I'm not looking for sex or drugs, but instead focus on my school work instead (I have a 4.3 GPA). I understand people a lot, and would never do anything to hurt anyone. Oh and I'm also completely over my last girlfriend, which wasn't hard as she treated me very poorly and basically drove me away.

Now that you know me let's get to my predicament. Sooo I have not been looking for a relationship right? I just don't know if I could trust someone again after what happened but at the same time I realize that it was just a odd situation, and that most people won't be mean like my last girlfriend. But after I broke up with her I really started expanding my friends (because I wasn't previously able to) and I met two girls who seem to be very interested in me. Now I just can't come to terms with myself as to if I should even date one of them (like am I getting back into things too fast?) but assuming it's not bad to be getting into another relationship, I would like your opinion on who you think may be better. We have Person #1 and Person #2. Person #1 and I have just became friends within the last 3 weeks but we can't stop talking to each other. We text a looot and just get to know each other better. We're really honest and real with each other and we really trust each other enough to talk about very important topics (Death, Religion, Life, etc). We've hung out on our own twice now. Now person #2 and I have been friends for 4 years now without really being very close friends but this year we really became friends in a common class and we have started talking a good amount (not as much as #1). Once a week person #2 and I meet up to study together and have

a wonderful time always. #2 is a very intellectual thinker like me and we get pretty philosophical with our conversations sometimes. Anyways both of these girls are super sweet and caring and like me wouldn't want to hurt anyone. I just really don't know what I should do. Should I start leaning to one more than the other? Should I do nothing and see what happens? please help, and thank you for taking the time to read! :)

What Girls Said 2

• I'd say go for both. But that'd probably be bad advice. So in my opinion, I'd probably just go for #1. Or a better option is to let them both go.

• neither honestly.

number 1, reminds me of me and some new friends. Whenever I connect with someone we have a lot to talk about. So we spend hours talking but once we get comfortable, and get to know each other, the eagerness to text fades.

and I usually lose those romantic interest.

so number 1 is no.

as for number 2, I just didn't get any vibe.

• I guess I really didn't even consider that our friendliness could just be coming from the excitement of a new friend, thank you for pointing that out to me!

• welcome !

What Guys Said 1

• play it out and see how it goes, but in my opinion, put #2 higher on your priorities than #1

• Thanks for your idea! Can I ask what brought you to that decision? Thank you!

• you've known her for longer giving you more knowledge of what she likes and doesn't and is into. and she probably feels more comfortable around you than the other