Girls: What's your type of guy? Choose a combination of these features?

Ethnicity: Black, White, Asian, Latino

Height: Tall, Medium, Short

Body: Skinny, Regular, Muscular

Hair: Black, Brown, Blonde, Red

Eyes: Blue, Green, Brown

Also, what other features do you find important?

0|0
23|1

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't care what a guy looks like as long as he gives me his VISA card details

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 22

• Ooh fun!
    Hmmm well I love korean guys they are so good looking, and so are europeans usually. Hair color depends, if he's korean he's probably got black hair right? Are there ginger koreans? I love gingers! And then there's the option that he likes to dye his hair, in which case I'd prefer it to be black, but I'd be open to seeing how tturqoise looks on a ginger. Grey eyes! I just love grety eyes, but if he looksbetter with hazel or a similar combination that's good too though. Skinny, obviously. I want him to be goth, gender fluid or perhaps simply feminine and artistic. Something artistic and hip that gets me excited about his looks but could also serve as a segway to a hobby we could both enjoy. And omg- love tattoos. Not too much, just a sleeve or a couple ones that mean something important to him. I'd also like him to be slightly athletic, but not too much. And he should have some kind of fluffy pet, and enjoy travelling/exploring, going on adventures. And love dogs. And definitely love nature! :)

0|1
    0|0
  • Ethnicity: This really doesn't matter. What's coming to mind at the moment is native American but I genuinely don't give a shit.

Height: Taller than me, not necessarily tall. I think 5'9 is a good height. Smaller than 6'1 is good.

Body: Regular. Skinny is fine too.

Hair: Brown.

Eyes: Brown <3

0|1
    0|0
  • Ethnicity: Middle Eastern
    Height: Tall

Body: Muscular

Hair: Black, Brown,

Eyes: Brown
    But since Middle Eastern is not in the options I might go with Latino? I don't know I still find the other ethncities hot

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't really care physical looks just as long as he is healthy and I am attracted to him. I like a guy who is easy to talk to, appreciates my nerdy-ness, easy to get a long with, and knows at least a little bit on a variety of topics so we can talk about anything.

0|1
    0|0
  • White, tall, muscular (swimmer build, not body builder), blond, blue, and his sense of humour and intelligence.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't have a type. Either I find the guy attractive or I don't. I've had a crush on a black guy, a guy that was 5'3, a guy with glasses... Even a redhead.
    However I recently noticed all the guys I've had a crush on had either blue or green eyes. I guess that's a minor type haha 😉

0|0
    0|0
  • Ethnicity: don't care at all
    Height: taller than me at 5'2"
    Body: not chubby, slightly muscular to muscular
    Hair: prefer darker colors but not really important
    Eyes: no preference

Love good defined face, nice teeth, and clean cut. No tattoos.

0|0
    0|0
  • Latino, tall, regular, brown, brown eyes

0|1
    0|0
  • Ethnicity : White
    Height : Tall
    Body : Skinny to regular
    Hair : Blonde
    Eyes : Blue (but don't matter)
    What I find important is the overall figure and confidence.

0|1
    0|0
  • ETHNICITY: White (race doesn't matter to me Just a preference really).

BODY: Regular.

HAIR: Any is fine. But I'd prefer black or brown.

EYES: Brown. If not, green.

OTHER PREFERENCES: Quirky teeth, scruffy facial hair, nice hands that are manly but not huge, tattoos, piercings, dimples, light freckles, chisled chin or cleft chin. Etc.

0|0
    0|0
  • black, medium, muscular, black, brown clear skin and white teeth and of course is attracted to me lol

0|0
    0|0
  • White or Latino

Medium to Tall

Muscular but not overly so

Black

Brown

Really white skin, and really a pretty boy

0|0
    0|0
  • Ethnicity: white
    Height: between medium and tall
    Body: between regular and muscular
    Hair: brown
    Eyes: brown

Sounds stupid but guys like tom riddle are hot (also his characteristics) 😅😊

0|1
    0|0
  • Mmm I love Latino men the most. Indian comes second, white third, black fourth, and Asian fifth for me. Just thinking about the hottest guy I've seen from each race and ranked them like that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ethnicity: White
    Height: Couldn't care less
    Body: Skinny & Muscular
    Hair: Blonde
    Eyes: Blue

No facial hair.

0|1
    0|0
  • Tall, regular to muscular guy, dirty blonde, green eyes. His smile

0|1
    0|0
  • White
    tall
    muscular
    black hair
    blue/gray eyes
    tattoos
    straight teeth
    Dimples

0|1
    0|0
  • Ethnicity : don't care.
    Height: super tall.
    Body- all of those but none of the extremes.
    Hair: brown/black or dyed crazy colors like red , blue, etc. If he can pull it off.
    Eyes : all of the colors are amazing.
    💕💕

0|0
    0|0
  • Asian means? People of Far east or Browns like Indians Pakistanis?

0|0
    0|0
  • I want a regular black guy, with blonde hair and blue eyes :P

0|0
    0|0
  • White
    Medium
    Regular
    Brown eye
    No mustache
    Beard

0|2