If a guy said he likes you and wants to get to know you and you reply I would like to get to know you as well- do you take that as not interested?

A guy told me he liked me after hanging out with me and wanted to get to know me. I told him I would like to get to know him too. However, I didn't say I liked him back. If you were the guy, would you think I was not interested? Or would you think okay cool she likes me back. After he told me that, he slowly stopped texting me. He texted only once the following two days. Then he didn't text for 3 days. So when I texted him on the 3rd day, he replied back fast however stopped texting mid conversation after that. He hasn't contacted me since then. What's up with that?

• Would think you're interested
  • Would think you're not interested

What Guys Said 1

• Okay so if he explicitly said "I like you" and you didn't address that sort of major emotional revealing, then he could definitely be thinking she doesn't like me.

Wait so if you do like him back then why wouldn't you tell him?

Am I missing something here? He did say "I like you" right? did he mean it that way? if he did the GURL you gotta tell him you like him back (only if you do ofc)

• He told me he really liked me and wanted to get to know me better. Liked me as a person friend or more? Not sure. I'm texted him today to ask why he said that and what he meant so we will see!

• Ahhhhhh let me know!! I'm invested in this now XP

What Girls Said 1

• Obviously they are interested...

• So why is he not texting and ignoring me then?

• Ahh so lame. At least have the decency and say something. You can't just say I like you and then leave someone hanging. Funny thing is that he told me he hates leaving people hanging. Sigh. I guess that's life then.

• You should ask him why he's not texting you back