Is he just being friendly?

A collegue of mine ( my lab partner) asked me to go and eat with him at a restruant because it was the end of the course, and I agreed. When we were eating, and i was talking, I noticed he was looking at my face, and then looking down to my waist and then back to my eyes. Later this day, he facebook friend requested me. and i noticed that he is quite nice and helpful to me. Is he just being frinedly? or does he like me?

Most Helpful Guy

• Was it just the two of you at the restaurant? If so, then definitely he likes you. If not, who invited everyone else? If he invited them all then it may be nothing, if he was part of a group and particularly invited you, and no one else then I would still say he probably likes you. I don't think many men would ask a woman out anywhere when it would be just the two of them if they didn't have romantic feelings for them.

Most Helpful Girl

• You have asked this question a million times. He was checking you out.

What Guys Said 22

• He 'probably' likes you. If you like him too, just go with the flow. Otherwise, let him know that you don't see him that way, and don't lead him on.

• I don't think there is any doubt - he likes you. Whether that develops is up to you, why not get to know him a little better and see what happens?

• He is being freindly. He enjoyed being lab partners with you and he wants to be your freind after this semester.

• You asked this question earlier too...
    He did not have the balls to ask u directly - red flag
    No guy who just wants to be friends takes a girl out so he likes u for sure.
    i would say that if u like him then let him know otherwise just move on,

• He did not have the balls to ask u out straight? lol... sounds like a winner...
    he took u out that clearly tells he likes u but he doesn't do anything physically that amazes me... this guy is weak... rest is upto u

• He just thinks you are physically very attractive.

• I am not really sure.

• There are more chances of him liking you rather than just being friendly.

• Yeah he likes you.

• He does like you and probably would like to know more about you. If he didn't, he wouldn't bother having a meal with you or have a facebook friend request. Call him, talk to him. Don't text, speak to him directly.

• No he hates you, that's why he asked you out. And that's why he was looking st your face. The fb friend requests just confirms it. He absolutely loathes you.

• it could be possible that he's just being friendly, but a friend won't notice your waist that much. so its possible too taht he likes you

• Likely likes you

• Well. That's what I would do if I was interested in a girl. So I would say yes? Did he pay for your food?

• Friendly.

• Combination.

• Just being friendly I think

• He is trying to flirt with you if he was checking you out.

• he want to get you as girlfriend

• yes seems like he is trying

• Definitely likes you

• he definitely likes you and is interested in getting to know you. The only way a guy will make an attempt to talk to someone is if they like them. Sad but true haha

What Girls Said 15

• Friendly? Taking you to eat outside? Adding you on social media? What he's doing implies more than friendly behavior.

I definitely think that he likes you! Those may be his steppingstones for him to know you more. You're one lucky girl 😍

• Sounds like he like you unless he just really friendly!

• I think its Hard to judge by this little Information
    there's a possibility He might Like you but just by this few lines noone Can tell you for sure ;-)

• It sounds like he was checking you out when you were at the restaurant

• "Looking at your face and then at your face"

Well he's really taking you in huh?
    He sounds like he likes you a lot. Talking a friend out to a restaurant isn't something everyone those... at least not for friends. I think he is interested.

• I would say he likes you or at least physically. Did he say anything about going out again? Or make any effort to let you know he wanted to? See how it goes and if you go out again make sure he is single.

• I think he likes you!!!

• he likes you and told his friend about it ;)

• He totally likes you !

• He is physically attracted to you.

• You have asked this question way too many times. He likes you.

• He's attracted to you.

• He has a thing for you.

• He has a thing for you.

• No, he is not being just friendly. Your colleague clearly likes you.