Guys, Would you date her based off her appearance?

Guys, Would you date her based off her appearance?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Certainly, though I doubt the inclination would be reciprocated. I'm forever forward the victim of age bias. Life is woefully hard. ; - )

0|2
    0|0

What Guys Said 37

• I would have to go on a date and get to know her personality better
    Looks can be very deceiving.

0|0
    0|0
  • She looks like a 12 year old.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would never date someone based on their appearance alone. She looks fine but could be psycho for all I know?

1|0
    0|0
  • Ehhhh I don't know

1|0
    0|0
  • Not sure if *I* would, but there's nothing wrong with her looks, so there are guys out there who would find her attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I sure would

0|0
    0|0
  • It's hard to think of a less appealing facial expression. That is the 'go fuck yourself' face.

1|0
    0|0
  • Looks count, but i will rather go for personality over a pretty lady with a bad attitude and bad personality

1|0
    0|0
  • based *only* on her appearance? no.

she's not unattractive, but doesn't really do much for me. she's kinda sickly looking.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes, I would ! I find her very attractive ! I also like her (presumably) simplistic style !

0|0
    0|0
  • I personally would just because I'm a kissless virgin who doesn't look very good himself so I'll take anything although she is only about a 6-7.

0|0
    0|0
    • Can I ask if in reality you would be actually willing to date a solid 9-10? Think about it, I'm serious here.

• @mikemx55 I don't know I'd probably be too awkward and embarrass myself I think I'm right for girls rated at like a 5 just so I have more chance especially being a 5'4" socially awkward person who's about a 4.5/10.

• No if I don't know the person, and actually like the person's personality I wouldn't date em, she is pretty though

0|0
    0|0
  • No only for the fact that she looks high.

1|0
    0|0
  • yes i would but her personality would determen if i stayed

0|0
    0|0
  • Yep. But she probz would not like me

0|0
    0|0
  • Well beauty fades, and why would you date someone without having the intention to see if that person was the one, looks are a plus, but most definitely not a necessity, a beautiful soul and personality means so much more in the long run

1|0
    0|0
  • yes I would

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe it's the expression on her face, but she looks a little sickly. She looks like a zombie. Lol what's going on in this picture?
    She is beautiful though. Gorgeous. Those lips... The hair... 😍 I'm kinda in love 😭

0|0
    0|0
  • Looks good, won't date but smash 4sho

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah... I'd 'Date' her brains out XD

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure why not

0|0
    0|0
  • I would not.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah she is exceptionally beautiful honestly.

0|0
    0|0
  • no i would have to get to know her. but she is very pretty and i would want to get to know her.

0|0
    0|0
  • sure i would

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, but I wonder what she looks like in a natural setting.

0|0
    0|0
  • Looks 15, no thank you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Indeed I would.

0|0
    0|0
  • yeeees

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys