20 years old, never had a girlfriend, women aren't interested in me. Should I just give up?

Every girl i've ever asked out has said no. It just feels pointless now, and i'm worried that i'll go my entire life without ever being with someone.

Most Helpful Girl

• The stuff you think about in your head, isn't attractive to girls.

Most Helpful Guy

• You have lots of time. A lot of people don't have their first date or girl friend until older than that.

Besides, you couldn't give up even if you wanted to. At most you could make it lower priority, which might actually be a good idea if it's bothering you that much. You shouldn't let it get to you.

Not having experienced it, you might feel like you are outside looking in. You might imagine this wonderful thing that others are doing, and you are left out. But when you are outside looking in, what's inside might not be as wonderful as you imagine. It's certainly not necessary to live a happy life.

So instead of giving up, maybe just tone it down a little and not make it such a high priority in your life.

What Girls Said 4

• You're 20. Stop stressing, you're still young. You'll find someone and you won't go your whole life alone. Your 20's is the BEST time to be single and go out and mingle and have fun! THAT'S when you meet people who you can connect with way better than the people you grew up with and went to school with. Give it time, it'll happen.

• You're just 20. Plenty of time left to meet a woman. Even though it doesn't feel like it, you'll be okay.

• U have a lotta time.. The right gal hasn't reached u yet

• Love yourself. stop looking and she will find you never give up live your life have fun trust in yourself be confident.

What Guys Said 8

• You're only 20 for goodness sake. Stop worrying, women will come your way. I never had a girlfriend at 20, women never liked me then. It's been a lot better since.

• Well you have to get to know someone and they have to like you and find you attractive, and vice versa.

• 20 is seriously not old at all, you can't even legally buy alcohol. 20 year olds seem like kids to me and I'm only 25... tons of stuff happens between the ages of 20 and 25 which completely change your situation and life. And I'm sure that even more will happen beyond that.

• Did you ask yourself why were you rejected? You can't change who you are, but you can improve yourself.

• Try fixing or working on yourself. Like I got braces put on and now my smile looks 500% better. I'm going to have acne scar lazer treatment in two weeks. Work on personality, read books that intrest you

• Never give up never give in... do something against your worries

• Your attitude toward life and yourself is what is holding you back.

• Well, how many girls have you asked out? And hopefully you've tried to get some rapport going before asking them out