Honestly no bs?

My friend got a new girlfriend. I swear she talks to me a lot and whenever i come over to his house she wears sexy stuff like short shorts and sexy pijamas showing lots of skin. She also walks in front of me in purpose kinda like a "hey look what im wearing" type of walk and also will bend over infront of me to pickup stuff she "dropped accidental". One time we were all drinking and she sat on my lap and said she thought it was her boyfriend and apologized.

Could she like me?

Most Helpful Girl

• She could like you, but more than likely she's mainly interested in the ego-boost she's going to get from noticing you checking her out, or possibly feeling you get hard as a result from her 'careless' mistake in sitting on your lap instead of her boyfriends.

What Girls Said 7

• Seems more like an attention whore to me than liking you. She seems to take notice that you're looking at her and she likes that attention. She'll probably stop if you completely stop looking at what she's wearing and such etc.

• Bros before hoes. Leave her alone. If she's doing that and she's with your friend, that's some bull. Shows what kind of person she is.

• Run away fast, she's trouble. I smell a cheating hoe

• Maybe she likes you, but I wouldn't take advantage of that if I were you. Tell your friend, he deserves to know.

• She probably just wants the attention, don't listen to her though she's being a hoe, but just tell your friend about it I think that would be best.

• I think she might you might need to have a chat and let her know what is what

• She likes the attention

What Guys Said 7

• Honestly no bs... This girl is a complete slut... Tell about it to your friends is your care about him... And tell him to dump her

• Bros before hoes dude...

• No, she doesn't like you, but she does like dick. And attention. Dicktention?

• She's not worth your friendship. Tell her to back the fuck off and have more respect for herself and you friend.

• Is she bi-?

• Next time she drops something, put it in her, that's the only way to know for sure.

• Just another typical attention whore - there are plenty of those around in the world