Is it true American women of all races prefer white men over own races?

Im surprise most of women love white men more than any races what going on? Lol that why im single since i was todder.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I've seen more data suggesting that black women, as a group, prefer black men.

Asian women it's arguable if they prefer Asian men or white men.

Most data i've seen on racial impact though, even though you can see it clearly, it's actually a small impact compared to things like height, looks, weight, money.

What Girls Said 12

• NO!! I'm a white woman and i go crazy over black dudes and Asian dudes! I''ve seen soooooo many gorgeous black and Asian men 😍😍 don't ever doubt yourself white men can be hot but to be honest i prefer people of color !

• I do, but that's because black men have never treated me right. The ones I met and live around don't want faithful women. But my last boyfriend was white and he was no different, but I do find white men more attractive in general. I 'd date a black guy if he'd pull up his pants, get a real job, and stop trying to be 'cool' 24/7. It's a turn off... I know they exist, but they just don't live around me I guess. I also have a problem with black men because I'm light skinned and the past few years, we've been a 'fad' to them. I'm not a fad. I'm a person and deserve authentic love, not someone who's just going to be with me so they can brag about it.

• Fad? What it mean is? Im sorry it happen to u. Im not really into light skin girls cuz they remind me of my family lol.

• Fad, as in, we just look good on the arm. That's why in music and in our own culture, we're referred to as red-bones. You ever hear us being referred to as that? When you do, it's always associated with having one of us around and on their arm or just in the picture somewhere.

• Oh i see i got it. Yea i see it. I don't pay attention to it. Why they call them red bone? It weird to me cuz i grow up we don't call them red bone. I grow up in white and arab high school and college

• Sure I guess?

• doubt it, i only think that's because most of the American women are white and of course they prefer white guys. but then again, good looking people never run out of hoes.

• No, any race black, Asian, arab, middle eastern girls prefer white men too. I see all times

• then move, i used to live in america and i feel more comfy in angola where my own people find me attractive. i barely got hit on in the US because people were intimidated by me, it was a good thing though because the problem wasn't me, it was them. the kind of guy that's intimidated by me is the kind i don't want to attract. you should remember that yourself

• Yea i could move. I agree with u. If i have ton of moneys i would move as fast as usain bolt lol

• ffs no.

• Thats not true. In my experience most people in general prefer their own race.

• Well i notice women go for white men more than before not just on site in person too. I don't have problem but it back me off.

• Nah, you see all these white guys getting mad black guys are getting more play. Its changing black men are more desirable from what i see.

• Yes for sex. But did they really want to date or marry black men? That the reason i stopped to believe in love.

• Usually women only date their own race

• This question's ridiculous. I am American and I like all men. Stereotypes are annoying as hell smh.

• Lots of white women want the black dick

• Im white and prefer white

• I know that what i say. Most of races pick white guys as first pick.

• Black American, I prefer Hispanic.

What Guys Said 11

• Asian women still prefer Asian men and have the lowest divorce rates if all races

But other than Asian women yes. I've met many black women who didn't date black men and praise white men... European to be exact

• Yep i see it too

• @iFarted i can see that too. i mean, whites and Asians are the richest north america

• Honestly I'm seeing the opposite.
    Black guys tend to have the advantage because of higher confidence and being taller.
    I'm sure you'll find a girl mate, just keep your head up high.

• Women in general would prefer any foreign race. Women have no sense of in group loyalty. They don't care about these things.

• I believe most races prefer their own but aside from that from what I've read its Asian girls that would be the race that would prefer white males most.

• Yea Asian women been know for fall in love with white girls.

• Not entirely. A lot of fat white women go crazy for Black men.

• Literally all my Asian (Filipino) aunts are married to European men. My cousins are tall and I'm here half Japanese and short af.

Society man. Society...
    (disappears into the shadows because I'm partially a ninja)

• You mean to say, you were in a relationship BEFORE you were a toddler? O_o

• Yeah. Girls of all races really love white guys.

• Yep i see with my own 👀

• @MyUsernameRules: Not me. I might be the minority but I know a lot of girls who don't love them as much as people think we do.

• Its not just American women.

• I'm not seeing it. If anything I'd say we are the least desired.

• Serious? Maybe they secretly prefer but don't want own races to know. U will be suripsed many women love white men

• Least desired? Are you serious? There's no way white guys are less desired than Indian guys. Even a fat white guy has more option in girls than a fit brown or dark skinned Indian guy.

• Lol, speak for yourself.

• If it is true then it probably has something to do with media representation, in my opinion.