My friend and her boyfriend hug a lot but he said he wanted to have sex then do normal relationship stuff after like kissing and stuff like that -?

like that and said sex first , but when he asked for pics which he aperantly got some from her and he sent some back and they r still together and talk more then ever. what does that mean?

Well maybe she was wondering and wanted me to ask cuz she was scared for the answer
Lmfao

What Guys Said 1

• means they like each other and you should probably take your nose out of their business...
    get your own boyfriend...

• Well maybe she wanted me to ask cuz she was scared to herself

• I mean it's totally up to her but that doesn't mean that she should push her limits

• it means she Should push her limits... but if she's a virgin... she better choose wisely. i lost my virginity years ago... and have been with more women i would care to admit since then... but... i still remember And talk to my first.

What Girls Said 1