Almost 25, with no female experience, and starting to worry. Am I overreacting?

I'm starting to worry about not having any experience women. (Haven't held a girl's hand since middle school) Not for lack of trying. I've had some normal rejections, and some were downright weird. One had a boyfriend, but didn't mind fooling around. (Ran from her as fast as I could). Another ran back to a cheating ex the second she found out he was single (Two days after I got her number)

I have an okay job with pretty good pay, and live in a moderately sized town in the Bible Belt, where almost everyone my age has settled down years ago. (I'm always the only single person in any group). Lately I've heard and read some really disheartening comments about single guys my age. They've all been along the same lines. "Avoid any guy that old who hasn't been with someone, because there's clearly something wrong with him."

• Not a big deal.
  • Dude, you've got a problem.

Most Helpful Girl

• Not a big deal...

Most Helpful Guy

• there's still time but the longer you put it off the harder it will become and the further behind you will fall relative to the girls in your dating pool.

What Girls Said 2

• you're not overreacting. the longer you wait, the harder dating will be for you.

• There is NOTHING wrong with you! Sometimes we have bad luck when it comes to love and it's not the worst case, it's not like being near 30 and still virgin. But try asking girls out for a coffee date or something casual, no stress! You know, it happens when you least expect it!

What Guys Said 1

• no this is something you need to wory about. i suggest a hooker to get the monkey off your back