Girls, what do you do when you find a guy on Tinder who is too handsome?

As in "too handsome" to be true or so handsome that you wouldn't date him because you might think that he will only play you anyway.

Do you even believe he is real?

Are you intimidated?

More opinions?

5

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes of course you feel intimidated. This is what I kind of hate about handsome men. I just can't with them they are too powerful they don't respond to flirting skills

• what if he doesn't know he is handsome?

And don't men generally have a hard time to decipher a woman's signs of flirting?

What Girls Said 4

• Just be smart, ask a lot of questions, sometimes repeat them reworded. But really the only way to find out is if you try to get to know him. Don't compliment him too much either. It's scary but some guys are out there and real, some aren't. Also see if he has any social media.

• I would doubt that its actually true
    Like everyone Can lie on the Internet

• I think he might just be a bot lol. But I'll swipe right anyway (unless he has a ton of shirtless pics and/or his profile is awful). Some of those guys are real and will talk to you/ask you out if you give them a chance. I have my own boundaries I stick to though, so I don't worry too much about "getting played" or anything like that.

• I still swipe right and see what happens. I won't have sex on the first date or anything like that, so I don't really give him the chance to "play" me. Plus I don't 100% trust anyone on tinder lol, regardless of how handsome they are.