Guys, How do I ask a guy out?

It sounds silly but it's something I have been wanting to do for a while but I haven't had the courage to ask incase I got rejected

how do I ask?

2

What Guys Said 2

• Just go up to him and tell him that you like him and that you wanna go out with him.
    Guys aren't used to girls approaching, so he'll be more welcoming and flattered that you decided to be brave, unlike 99% of the rest of the girls. That gives you thousands of points cause it shows you really are interested, and that you go for what you want.

• Do guys like it when the girl initiates things? As it shows confidence?

• First time is always scary. Second time is scary too. Third is also scary... It's always gonna be scary cause it's scary to think that the person you like may not like you back. But just because it's scary doesn't mean you shouldn't do it, hell, it's even more of a reason to do it, cause it means you care and that you really want it.
      You will lose nothing if you ask him, you're gonna win 100% of the time. Why? Because if he says yes, you'll win him. If he says no, you'll know you should move on and will stop worrying about him, and focusing on another guy.

Best of luck <3

• Thank you!! This has helped me gain my confidence, Gonna pluck up the courage and ask! Take care 😊

• If you know them then talk to them and as you are departing say hey would you like to get coffee, get food, go dancing, etc I know this great place and would like to go with you. If it's a random guy still go around same route.