What do you do when you're mad at bae?

I usually give him three words responses. 😁 You?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd either want to talk about the reason or have space.

Most Helpful Girl

• First I take some time away from him to cool off and gather my thoughts a bit. Then I'll tell him what the issue I'm having is with. We then talk it out and usually it ends well; at the very least, with a compromise on new terms if it's based on a recurrent issue, which it is, 99% of the time.

What Guys Said 19

• I get moody with her.

• I don't have a bae. I have a girlfriend. And I typically am not angry at her, because I see no point in being so directly antagonistic and volatile.

• Talk it out, or hate fuck until I get over it baha

• Ignore them for hours, ask them why they are so difficult, send them photos of all the cool shit I'm doing without them

• I don't get mad often, and when I do, it lasts about 3 seconds... then I get over it and move on. Also I tend to be short when I conversate anyway...

• Let myself cool off by doing my own thing.

• I take out the trash,
    do the dishes,
    do laundry
    and mow the lawn... with Anger!

• Just slap her on the ass and move on to railing her

• Stop giving attention :p

• Talk about it and then make up sex

• I fuck it until I'm done being mad.

• Why would I be mad at some poop?

• "k."

• I talk a lotlot and scream at anyone in front of her.

• Well I wouldn't call him bae that's for sure. Stupidest word ever!

• depends how much I am mad

• I ask myself what sort of human being I am to subject anyone else to being called "bae". Then I go and sulk in shame in a dark dank corner until I wise up.

• I tell them why I'm upset as clear as possible so that they're made aware of whats going on. Then I deal with my own emotions because I'm a self reliant adult and don't expect others to change simply to appease me. Then I treat my significant other with compassionate just like I did before hand because I don't use my love as a bargaining chip or manipulative device. After all that I wait and hope my SO will treat me differently out of respect and compassion for me. And if they don't I leave and wish them the best because I can function happily and heathy on my own both in and out of relationships and I feel no obligation to stay. I don't want a relationship that feels like work so if my SO can't get on the same page with me then I'm walking away and letting her grow in whatever direction she's going. Relationships are suppose to be fun and easy not some kind of weird vindictive emotional chess match

• Give them no word responses.

What Girls Said 18

• I'll hide it. lol But if it pissed me off right than and there I'll get mad first than apologize later since I can't help freak out at the time! I can't help it...): Sorry

• Probably cry :P I'm a crier, I cry at everything.

• Tell them exactly why I'm mad at them, we discuss it, and then we carry on.

• I try to hide my feelings, but if that doesn't work then I explain how he made me mad and he usually stops doing it.

• Well, bae doesn't exist so there's that.

• When I'm mad at my boyfriend i usually tell him why I'm mad or i start giving him the silent treatment.

• I tell him why I am mad and we go from there.

• Tell him I'm pissed off, and why. Then tell him to stop being a jackass. Then we get over it and cuddle.

• I ignore him a bit, make smart remarks. Sometimes I lash out. If I'm extremely mad at him he can do no right and everything he does will probably piss me off till I feel better. I'm a lot to deal with lol

• I talk it out with him

• I'd want the same courtesy from him if he was angry with me. So I never ignore him. Besides, it hurts more and it is more counterproductive to just let things fester.

• Similar to what a lot of the girls said, I'll ignore them at first and later explain the reason for being mad.

Its so hard opening up when you're mad, but I'm working on it!

• I don't get mad at poop.

• Ignore them.

• I would break up with anyone for even using the word bea in my presence.

• I am especially very verbal, so I would communicate my anger towards him. Or need some space.

• Nothing... fighting over text is childish. I leave it until we can work it out in person and never ever ever refer to him or her as bae cause that's also childish as f*ck

• I usually need space, so I don't talk to him

• Silent treatment. 🤐

• horrible

• Honestly i'd rather get yelled at than get the silent treatment.

• @Toad-1 Well damn. Guess I should try yelling sometimes instead of bottling it up, lol.