I haven't been able to get over a guy for 4 years?

Ok when I was 18 I fell for this guy but long story short there was a misunderstanding between us and we both ended up being immature and ignorng each other. He was in my university and I kept seeing him around campus and to this day I cannot get over him. I've slept with two other guys and dated multiple other guys in an attempt to get over him but has not been successful. I just don't understand why he is constantly at the back of my mind.

What can I do? Contacting him is out of the question.

What Guys Said 1

• Sorry to hear about your situation, it really sux when you can't get over someone even after trying with other people. I know because those other people dont seem to fill that emptiness inside of you.
    Why is contacting him out of the question...

What Girls Said 1

• I feel Ya. It's so hard to get over someone. It took me 2 years, and it helped the fact that he is gay. What did you not like about him? Focuse on those. Maybe with the other guys, you might be looking for ways that they're similar to the other guy you have on your mind.