Do u guys think he is into me still?

He started lightly stalking and suggesting about a crush long back. I kinda brushed him. Now he teases me when I flirt but doesn't go further. What's up? What do I do to attract him?

What Guys Said 1

• The fastest way, you can just ask him out. The fact the he teases you is a good sign he likes you. A subtle way up your game. Touching is a big sign for most men. Examples touching his hand or arm after you make a point during a conversation and leave it for a 2 Sec count. The leg touch sitting side by side have your leg press against his (easiest on a bench seat). The fix it touch. Fix his shirt or you can say "you have something on your shoulder". Reach out fix it, and gently run your hand down his bicep or triceps. Kind depends on how much he moves. One that I like the most. Spray a small amount of perfume in your hair and every time you play with it he should smell it.
    The fastest way, you can just ask him out. The fact the he teases you is a good sign he likes you. A subtle way you can up your game. Touching is a big sign for most men. Examples touching his hand or arm after you make a point during a conversation and leave it for a 2 Sec count. The leg touch sitting side by side have your leg press against his (easiest on a bench seat). The fix it touch. Fix his shirt or you can say "you have something on your shoulder". Reach out fix it, and gently run your hand down his bicep or triceps. Kind depends on how much he moves. One that I like the most. Spray a small amount of perfume in your hair and every time you play with it he should smell it.

What Girls Said 1

• Probably not if it's been awhile.