Girls, I don't get you. You say you want a good guy but you pass them over all the time?

Ladies do you even like decent guys anymore. Should decent guys even try to get women? Because we all know you will just pass him over for a bad boy asshole.

19

Most Helpful Girl

• Sometimes it's not about the guy, it's about the girl... she needs time to find/build that connection. I usually wait until "it hits" me, which means a strong connection was formed and then I start to fall for the guy. Just give it time, get to know the girl. If after a few months you see no progression then move on.

• Thank you for your input. The thing is women don't even give me a chance to get to know them.

• So I should ask her out with a group first.

• Well if you are unsure her feelings/haven't built enough connection. How long you known her, how many times you interact with her? Do you have her number?

What Girls Said 18

• I hate to break it to you, but many girls love nice guys and are in relationships with nice guys, including myself. We all want them. However that doesn't mean we should be dating guys JUST cause they're nice. Niceness isn't enough. Attraction and compatibility are also must have's.

• Let me tell you something. If a girl has the outwardly appearance of showing an interest in wanting to go out with a guy and give him her number after he ask for it then finds out she has no interest at all that woman is not a human being to play with a mans mind and heart like that. so let me guess a man having a lot of money is enough right.

• men don't have the luxury of sitting back and looking cute and waiting for women to come to us. so i don't know of any false hope you would have

• Plenty of women ask guys out nowadays. I met my boyfriend through Tinder. If I didn't sign up and make a move I wouldn't be with him today. Once again, don't generalize and secondly just cause women aren't asking you out for example doesn't mean we don't.

• 4|2
  • First of all, we all don't fit into that category.

I've dated plenty nice guys. I've also dated plenty "bad boys" and assholes. It all comes down to personal preference. A girl isn't passing you up because you're a good guy. She's most likely passing you up because you're not her type, she's not interested, etc.

I've also dated nice guys who ended up taking advantage of that and started acting douche-y. I've dated "bad boys" who ended up treating me better than some of the nice guys because they realized what they had. It's all just personal preference.

• Sweet heart I think you have your head up your ass. A bad boy is just that a boy, he's not a man. I bet if the guy had a lot of money you would be into him.

• so you would rather have an asshole with no job vs a guy who has a job and in your words "has his their life together" wow how dumb can you be. Tell me something do bad boys make good dads, are they there for the children? No because there in Jail. you say "Everyone has their flaws" so being a decent human being is a flaw? You also say " I'd rather have someone down to Earth, respectful and have a great sense of humor" that sounds like a nice/good guy to me.

• Yes why spend your money when you could spend there's. Let me tell you something sweet heart I gave up on your race a long time ago. You and your sisters bring nothing to a mans life only bullshit.

• Haha is that so?

Because if I recall my twenties correctly, it was almost a decade of me wading through ass holes before finally meeting my wonderful, kind, smart boyfriend who I immediately pounced on...

• sweet heart if he was a real nice guy you would not have given him the time of day. Its just the way your kind is.

• You hate us guys as well you think we are only out for sex and cheat. so tell me why do you hate the male gender.

• Uhhhh.. I don't lol

I love my boyfriend and my bros and my guy friends very much actually.. and most guys I know are good people.

• so salty dude

let me tell you this: we live in a society where most people consider both attraction and personality when dating somebody. We always hear guys place a lot of emphasis on appearance (without detracting the value of personality) so why can't girls? That said, sometimes it's not enough for a guy to be 'nice'; he can shower me gifts and be the greatest guy in the world but if I don't have the slightest attraction to him then it's not gonna work out.

• You need to read up on pyschology and study up on this topic. As a woman its unfortunate to say but there is always a game. You meet a girl, you are nice and caring, you show high interest, you reach out a lot, you are to easy, girls interests drops. You lose. You can be nice but you can't over do it. Be polite but there is a push and pull to dating. Keep in mind most women like myself won't admit it to you but you need to be indifferent with a lot of your feelings up front. The early stages of dating are vital for you to be a challenge. People want what they can't have. Psychology tells us that when a guy or girl show that they are interested and then pull back a bit, then the chase will begin. You want her to reach out equally if not more. Don't always be available, don't always answer her calls or texts right away. You should be focusing on your career, fitness, and ways to better yourself daily. Not focusing on women as much. Women want a girl, confident, DRIVEN guy. Busy driven guys don't have time to text all day and be up our butts. You can be nice on the date but don't reveal all your cards, be a mystery. Being a challenge is key. If it's to easy, it's boring. I have a lot family friends who are psychologists. I have also studied a great deal in the field myself. Hope this helped.

• Small typo "women want a GUY" haha

• Why don't women ever have to have game. I thought you and your kind where equal to men.

• No one wants to play games. Especially guys but guess what. THERE WILL ALWAYS BE A GAME ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS. Read up and get on board of be left behind. Your choice.

• Yes most girls want good guys as long as those good guys can still be masculine. Lmao

• so in other words you like a guy to slap you around, be verbally abusive, treat you like a sex toy, make you feel less then a person. I bet you're one of those women that like bad boys, well sweet heart why don't you go to San Quentin there's more then enough bad boys for you there.

• Pro tip: the way to find love is NOT accusing all women of being terrible people and having terrible taste in men.

Just because women don't choose YOU doesn't mean we only choose jerks. Some do, but most of us want to be treated with respect. You're seeing what you want to see, not what's actually happening. You can't seem to pick up ladies so instead of asking what the issue is with YOU, you make the issue about women and blame them for making the wrong choices. It's funny because you accuse us all of wanting assholes, but your attitude toward us as a gender is completely lacking in respect and empathy. You say we are stupid for choosing guys who treat us like dirt, yet you don't even look at us like we're people!

Time to start looking inward buddy, or you're in for a long lonely existence.

• @Sara413 I have been living a lonely existence since I was born. Women never give me a chance, they don't even know me. Yet I'm written off before the first date even happens, with the ones that I thought I made a date with. Women don't even let good guys in because they are so fucked up from the bad boy asshole who did them wrong.

• I'm not Jere to argue with you because everything you say is biased but here it is... plain and simple..
    Women want a rock. A man that stands his ground, stands for his beliefs and his woman. A man that plays the masculine roles and is a protector. A man who has a backbone and is in control of his destiny. Most women want a man that they KNOW will fight a random guy for disrespecting her. Sadly, the assholes tend to have these qualities more than the nice guys. That's why we make the same mistakes and go for them. We like those qualities. Mice guys are wonderful beings! But, that's just what I believe makes women drawn to assholes opposed to good guys.

• You're so dumb I don't know where to start. So a guy is supposed to fight "some random guy" who has done nothing to you or you're man just to prove he loves you. So I have to start fights for no reason to prove I'm Masculine. my heart bleeds for the guy who gets with you.

• Stop crying and grow some balls. by the way, I have no problem getting men.. and I'm not a bitch towards them. But a softy like you is so unattractive.

• I'm calling it like I see it sweet heart, by the way I get more pussy then you could ever dream of.

• Well it's really hard when nice guys keeps overlooking good women. But yet keep chasing after horrible bitches.

• This is one nice guy who loves nice women. I hate it when a woman is a bitch.

• Thank you sweet heart that means a lot to me. I may sound mad in a lot of the comments on here but the truth is I'm calling it like I see it. You know?

• That's completely untrue. Girls are sometimes attracted to a bad boy when we're younger, but the nice guys always win the girl in the end. We like to be treated well. A bad boy catches our eye, but is never a long term interest.

• So what you're saying is when the woman is all used up and her looks start to go then you want a nice guy that will be good to you.

• Nobody is saying that! wow, that is incredibly angry and cynical.

• What's not to hate about women. they make men jump through hoop after hoop in the hopes of being with you.

• I can't stand bad boys but even good guys aren't always decent either.

• Maybe what you think is a nice guy and a bad boy is different from what a random girl considers nice or bad.

• I can't date every guy that is nice to me.

• So even if they asked you out to get to know you better would you turn them down. That's how I try to roll when I meet women.

• I have been with my boyfriend now for 3 years and I think he is the most handsome guy ever. I didn't say looks is my sole reason for turning someone down and it isn't the only reason I am with my boyfriend now.

• What ever helps you sleep at night sweet heart.

• Not every girl craves a bad guy. The ones who do will probably realize it was a mistake sooner or later and come crawling back to the good guys.

• Umm I'm with a good guy he's so sweet and would never hurt me... You're just looking for the wrong woman bro. And that reply you said to that other girl makes you look NOTHING like a nice guy. You're probably just a douche who thinks that they deserve sex for being "nice". A real nice guy would never say that and some women do like to get slapped around but only during sex ;p

• Let me tell you something I don't care about sex I want love. By the way you're guy is not a nice guy if he was you would not have given him the time of day.

• good guy yes but he have to be as attractive physically as a bad boy and we all know it's not the things in a lot of case so.

I personnage don't go for a nice or a bad boy just people I feel some connection with. It's the aura or charism, I'll tell.

• To judge someone on looks makes you a bad person.

• to judge someone on my response only make you a bad person.
      How I'm supposed to kiss someone i'm not attract to? this is not possible

• Being nice is not enough

• Sounds like an awful prod at a troll

• You sure live up to your username BUTTHEAD.

• Very nice; it's a joke.
      You're butthurt. I understand. Pretty girls don't want to date an awful, self obsessed, ego driven douchebag like you. Sorry. Maybe if you grew up and realized how much of an ass you are, people would date you.